XXIV

AUTHOR

it was late.

the hybrids have been, well, alone. until ara came back through the front door.

she hugged each of her hybrids tightly, nearly suffocating some of them. "work was so darn tiring,"
she complained.

"some patients called and didn't even need anything, it nearly got on my last nerve but, i'm okay now." she chuckled. "you're all with me and that's all i need."

they smiled.

"same goes for all us. let's get you to rest and maybe get you some food before you do slack off. you can't go on with an empty stomach." heeseung suggested.

"as you can see, we've cleaned the house so you won't have to worry about it! jay is cooking right now, go watch a movie or whatever, we'll call you when the food's ready!" sunoo smiled.

"you shouldn't have, you're all such angels, my poor soul." ara frowned, being led to her room by sunoo.

niki hid his smile. "are you sure you're gonna do this today?" he heard jake whimper, worried about his friends.

"duh, when else? we need this man gone asap." the youngest replied sassily. "we're not letting anyone hurt ara any further, they will pay if they do."

"but-"

"we already killed 2 people and got one into jail. there's no turning back." niki said. "i get it, you don't like murdering people but it's better than to see her having to suffer from these mistakes you even call people."

"whatever, i'm not even gonna argue." jake retorted and went to ara.

~

once ara fell asleep, they went on their next for say 'mission'.

"jay take care of them," heeseung said.

"i will, are you thinking of me as an idiot?"

"no," the eldest laughed, "but you're truly not the most trustworthy adult here."

the second eldest rolled his eyes and dragged the other guys out with him. "how the fuck are we going to find him?"

"i hate to suggest this," niki said, "but how about ringing a bell at bomins? maybe he knows hanwool."

sunghoon nodded, "true," he looked at niki, "seems like you're not so dumb after all, kid."

"i'm still considering ripping your oh so precious face off with my damn claws." niki sneered.

"okay, you two, shut up before something big breaks out again." jay shushed them, "let's go and see if bomin knows. if not, then it's our loss."

and so, they went to the man living next door, ringing his doorbell a few times.

someone finally opened the door, revealing bomin who was neatly dressed. what could he have been doing at this time of day?

"oh, did ara send you here?" he asked.

"no, we sent ourselves." jay replied, "say, do you know seok hanwool?"

"ah, that moron," he muttered, "yes, why? do you need something from him?"

"well, we just need a word with him."

"doesn't seem like it," bomin smirked, "tell me, i won't tell ara anything. my lips are going to be sealed."

"promise?" jay asked

"promise, now go on."

"we want to kill him." sunghoon spat out, making all their heads perk to him.

"you sneaky shits," the man at the door frame laughed, "need help with that?"

they were taken aback by his sudden question, looking at each other.

"i don't like that prick either," he huffed, "i also want him gone, i would gladly help if you need."

"drive us to his." jay smiled.

"let's be acquainted on this, i'll gladly help getting rid of fuckers ara hasn't gotten along with."

"what if you get yourself into jail?" sunoo asked, slightly concerned.

"so be it," he smiled, "as long as she's living a stable life."

"might i remind you all," jungwon spoke, "she works as a nurse. if one of the people we kill for her end up at the hospital she works at, we're fucked."

"mhm," bomin nodded, "get in the car, i'm driving you to hanwools."

____
A/N

srry for the slowwwwwwwwww updates :(

i'm still on summer break but writers' block rlly got to me TT

anyways, how are you all ?? did you eat or drink ?? if you need something to get off of your chest, feel free to PM me !! i'm always there in case you need to vent or rant <3

anywhoooooo

WE BUMP IT UP 갖다버러 라떼