X

authors pov

"aish, it's midnight." ara grumbled, seeing her hybrids still playing on that console.

"hybrids, i'll head to bed. i've gotta go to work tomorrow and k will take care of you, okay? don't cause mischief and if someone knocks on the door, don't open it."

they nodded at the owner and went back to playing on the tv.

ara in the meantime, she went into her room and sighed softly.

she set her body onto the soft mattress and layed her head on the pillow, drifting off shortly.

the hybrids were downstairs, still playing.

jake and sunoo clung onto each other, the younger close to weeping.

heeseung noticed the two and squished himself in-between. he held them close.

"i wanna go to ara, but i'm scared.." sunoo frowned, looking at heeseung.

jake nodded.

heeseung got the signal and stood up, leading the two of them into the room.

jake and sunoo snuggled up against ara gently, being careful not to wake her up.

after that, heeseung left again and looked after the other 4 hybrids who were on the floor, hastily pushing buttons on the controller.

"when are we sleeping? i already brought jake and sunoo up to ara." the eldest stared at the latters with his doe eyes.

"soon, this round is almost finished anyway," jay turned around, facing the deer, "plus, why don't you join?"

"not so keen on video games.."

jay nodded and proceeded to play against an eager to win jungwon.

all of their eyelids fell heavy, leading into their deep slumber.

~

the next morning, ara woke up and saw only two of her hybrids sleeping beside her, practically squishing her.

she panicked, searching around the house for the others.

once she reached the living room, all of them were asleep either on the floor or on the couch.

a smile crept onto her lips, she had to take a picture.

she ran back into her room and grabbed her phone, dashing back down the stairs to snap pictures of her hybrids sleeping.

one of them awoke shortly, that one being jay.

"ara? shouldn't you get ready for work?" his morning voice echoed as he rubbed his eyes.

"oh shit," she muttered. "right, thanks for reminding me. i'll call k over to take care of you lot."

jay nodded and went into the kitchen, probably preparing breakfast as he is the only one who can cooke besides ara.

ara ironed her uniform before folding it  and placing it into her bag gently.

she unplugged her charger and phone, immediately texting k to come over and watch over the hybrids.

tsundere k :P

hyper girl🥴
ねえ!

tsundere k :P
あなたは何が必要ですか?

hyper girl🥴
こい

tsundere k :P
今?

hyper girl🥴
はい、緊急に