XXI

! VIOLENCE AND BLOOD TW !

AUTHOR

jungwon stood by the phone, the police's number was ready to be called as he waited patiently.

heeseung scanned the two people, they laughed together, but heeseung knew it would be their last.

it was evil, they knew, but if it was to keep ara safe, it was their only choice.

hangyeol turned to face iseul, the knife was aimed dangerously at her chest.

jake looked behind him, and the signal was given.

the hybrid pushed iseul harshly, making her stumble across her feet and fall.

hangyeol panicked, but before he could pull away the knife in time, it was already lodged deep into her neck.

the male looked at the bloody figure.

"you wild bastards.." hangyeol widened his eyes. "how.. could you!?"

jake acted surprised, "i-i didn't-!"

"quit acting innocent! you're so stupid," the man roared.

"it's in ******* street... the murderer is equipped with multiple kitchen knives."  jungwon whispered through the phone.

"the police will be there in approximately 2 minutes, look for a hiding spot, is the front door open?" asked the dispatch.

"no," the other line whispered back, "it's locked, he's been keeping us here for maybe 2 hours already.."

"help is on it's way, stay on the line until they arrive,"

jungwon signaled for them to get over. hangyeol meanwhile laid a hand on a kitchen knife, walking to jake.

panicking, the hybrid fled and hid with the others.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL!"

the police broke down the door as the 7 hybrids all hurdled up behind the couch.

they pointed their guns, "drop the weapon, hands behind your back."

hangyeol threw us a glare, dropping his knife and doing as told.

another officer walked up to them, "we'll bring you home, do you know the address of your owner?"

"y-yeah.. and there's a dead body in the bathroom too.." jake pointed up the stairs, "when i tried to hide... my feet were all bloody.."

she nodded, "we'll have investigators come here, let's take you lot home, okay?"

___

"we will come by later today to ask questions about the kidnapping, is that okay?"

they looked at each other, nodding.

"have a good day then," and then, the police cars drove off with hangyeol in one of the backseats.

the hybrids high-fived each other, jay grabbed the keys and unlocked the door.

"it's 3 in the morning, ara is gonna wake up at 4. let's rest."

walking up to the bedroom, after they changed, they saw aras sleeping figure. a smile crept up jakes lips, when he walked over to sleep beside her again.

___

ara awoke and hour later, smiling at her hybrids.

though, she saw jay sitting by the chair. "love, you've been awake for too long, won't your rest?"

he shook his head, "i've rested enough yesterday, i'll pass." jay smiled, "also this chair is hard.."

ara snorted.

"why're you laughing?" jay tilted his head.

"nothing," she chuckled, "y'all are so innocent," she muttered under her breath and left.

jay smirked, "tch, innocent, you say?"

___

ara left for work, the hybrids were alone.

jay stood in the kitchen, following a cooking recipe on aras laptop. he scanned each step, grabbing the knife gently and cutting up some salad.

heeseung woke up, his bed hair showing as he walked to the fridge and grabbed banana milk.

"plan, success, now we have only one to deal with." jay chuckles. "seok hanwool,"

"you're next."