XX

! VIOLENCE AND BLOOD TW !

AUTHOR

"which one of them would you like to hear?"

"none!" hangyeol shouted, "just tell me why the fuck you're here!"

"do you perhaps know byun yejun and jeong iseul?" niki stepped forward and raised a brow.

"why would you need to know that?"

"i'll take that as a yes, give me their addresses, and don't question it if they come over." he glared.

"a friendly reminder, call the police and i'll make your life a living hell." jay growled. "got that?"

"fine.."

____

niki, sunoo and jake got to one of the following addresses, niki told sunoo to knock on the door.

the others stayed wih hangyeol, making sure he didn't cause mischief.

so, he did as told.

a girl opened the door, her hair was long and black, she was still in her pajamas so he assumed they had woken her up from her slumber.

"i-i'm sorry.. is this jeong iseul?" sunoo stammered.

niki and jake peeked from the bushes, surpressing their laughter.

"yes i am, are you lost sweetie?" she smiled. "don't you have an owner?"

"i-i do.. hangyeol is his name.. he wants you to pay a visit, if that's fine with you.."
sunoo smiled, tilting his head.

"oh dear, he sent you out at this hour? i'll get ready and be there in a second, hm?" she assured, closing the door and rolling her eyes. "stupid things."

jake and niki gave each other a high-five, signalling to sunoo that they should head on to the next location.

___

they did the same thing, invite byun yejun over to hangyeols and walk back.

they closed the door when hangyeol let them in.

"when they come over, you better not say a word, huh? if you do, we'll staple your mouth shut. got that?" sunghoon warned, grabbing hangyeol by his collar harshly.

the man couldn't answer.

"i asked you a god damn question! and i expect you to answer that, do you get that?" he shook hangyeol in his hands.

"i get it!" he replied.

next thing you know, sunghoon let hangyeol fall to hard wooden floor. making him groan.

ding doo~ng.

the doorbell rang.

"must be them, get up quickly and you better act like nothing happened." jay gave him warning eyes and told jungwon to open the door.

the kitten let them in with a warm welcome, hiding his mischievous smirk behind their backs when they turned around.

"great to see you two here." hangyeol faked a smile, giving jungwon behind them a warning glare, which he returned.

somehow, to hangyeol it was more frightening when it came from jungwon than the others, he has a strong duality and aura, i guess.

"i'll be making food.. iseul mind joining me?" hangyeol suggested.

jay and heeseung looked at each other with a smirk, seemed like their plan was working without having to say anything.

yejun sat on the couch, relaxed and everything.

sunoo walked up to him, his innocent looks tricking yejun.

"hyung!" he chirped, making the elder look at him, "can you help me with something? it'll be quick!"

he nodded, setting his phone into his pocket.

the boy looked at heeseung, making him nod his head.

they walked into the bathroom, sunoo put on gloves and seemed to be looking for something in the cabinets.

"you need help cleaning or something?"

sunoo halted him and ran downstairs, coming back hiding something behind his back.

"i have a surprise for you, hyung!" he bubbled innocently, making yejun confused.

sunoo locked the door behind him, tackling yejun to the floor.

"y-"

"you have to keep quiet, hyung. i don't want iseul to think indifferent of us." sunoo pulled up the knife from behind his back.

yejun tried his best to pry sunoo off of him, but it was no use.

the boy rested his arm against his neck, cutting of his oxygen with a smile.

"don't worry hyung," sunoo dragged the knife across his cheeks, "you'll be okay soon,"

"in hell."

sunoo violently stabbed yejun in the chest, a smile creeping up his soft lips when he did so, a little giggle escaping his mouth when he pulled out the knife.

getting off of him, he cleaned the knife along with his face and took his gloves off, remembering to dispose them or at least throw them into the fire place to burn them to hide his evidence.

he looked at his clothes, his nose scrunching up when he saw a few stains.

he grabbed a wet tissue and got rid of the stains, a sigh of relief leaving his chest.

sunoo put the knife back when hangyeol and iseul weren't looking, quickly walking back to the others who were waiting.

"did it go well?" heeseung whispered.

the younger nodded. "it felt amazing, really."

"now, we just wait until hangyeol turns to iseul with the knife, jake will go there and push her, try his best to get her stabbed by hangyeol and then it'll look like he was the one who did it, did you dispose the gloves?"

"i threw them into the fire place."

"good."

____
so sorry for the late late late update :'D writers block is getting to me.