XVII

VIOLENCE N BLOOD TW
((forgot to add to the warnings, has been added!!

AUTHORS POV

the male let go of his victims body and cleaned off his bloody hands.

"try that shit with her again, and i'll make sure you won't make it out alive next time, got that?" he spoke.

his eyes piercing through the gaze of the bloody body on the floor.

his victim violently nodded, begging for mercy.

"you're a fucking menace... jay."

"i could say the same for you, hangyeol."

~

heeseung looked at jay who entered through the front door, quietly.

"did it go as planned?" he asked, making sure to keep his voice down as ara was still asleep.

"of course, now let me shower." jay answered, "i don't want ara to think indifferent of me now, do i?"

"go do that." heeseung turned around, to be met with nikis puma eyes.

his head tilted to the side, as if he wanted to know something.

"something wrong, niki?"

"what did you and jay hyung plan?" he asked, walking down the stairs, so that heeseung could speak quietly.

"i sent him to beat up hangyeol, aras friend. he was being an asshole, making her uncomfortable in many ways and shit talking us."

nikis good mood fell.

"if he pulls that shit again, we'll have to kill him. are you in?"

the youngest gave a sinister smirk, holding the elders shoulder wnd replying,

"i'm in."

~

NEXT DAY

the next day arrived sooner than they'd expected it to.

ara woke up, jay was back to sleeping peacefully.

a smile crept up on her face, but when she saw niki wasn't in bed, it worried her.

when she saw him with the bunggeoppang pan.

"be careful with that sweetheart, you'll burn yourself." she warned.

the puma nearly snorted at the name, sweetheart.

"i'll be careful, no worries!" he reassured and poured the batter into the pan, proceeding to make breakfast for himself as well as the others.

"can i make breakfast too?!" sunoo squeaked when he smelled the batter.

"sure, there should be some toast and eggs somewhere, i'll be in the living room if you need help." she smiled.

ara went into the living room, comfortably putting a show on and enjoying herself.

~

silently, sunoo and niki were cooking breakfast until sunoo broke the ice

"i overheard your talk with heeseung hyung yesterday." he said, shoving a piece of french toast in his mouth.

"so?" niki raised a brow and turned his tilted down head towards sunoo.

"let me join." the elder pleaded, "i want him to suffer. he deserves to."

"ask jungwon or heeseung hyung for confirmation. the both of them grounded this." niki pressed the pan together.

"i would let you though, you can be used as, captivation." he smirked.

"eh?" sunoo tilted his head in confusion.

"he means, you can be used into fooling people to think you're innocent." jay came from around the corner and threw an arm around the youngers shoulder.

"with your looks as well as jungwons, people are easy to believe in your filthy lies." he smirked.

"why don't you do that, hyung?" sunoo asked.

"i intimidate too easily. same goes for niki and that penguin. jake could also be a secret weapon."

"are we sure about this?" the black haired boy whimpered.

"boy, if we weren't, i wouldn't have beat up that fucker." the eldest of the three chuckled, "we need to inform jake about it, he'll hesitate, but give in when we give him the reason."

"great." sunoo smiled, "i'm in."