XXIII

AUTHOR

the youngest had been woken up from his slumber, not only him, but the second youngest who was focused in his dreamland woke up too.

"on gods great green earth, couldn't you have woken us up differently? or at least different enough for only niki to wake up?" jungwon groaned.

"fuck, i have a headache." niki groaned. "you're all so damn noisy, i can't even have at least a few hours of sleep."

"we need to plan this as soon as possible. we want the next person to be gone, we'll need to find this guys address somehow." sunghoon said.

"god, at least let us eat first. we just woke up and you're already nagging about murdering someone? this usually takes days to plan properly, plus, it's not pleasing to hear that in the morning." niki retorted, ruffling up his bed hair and getting up.

sunghoon rolled his eyes and ripped the sheets off of the bed, gripping them tightly as his veins visibly showed as he was holding them.

"why're you so tensed up penguin? did someone piss in your cereal?" the youngest smirked, reading the elders expression of anger clearly. "woke up on the wrong side of the b-"

"listen here you little twat," sunghoon spat, grabbing nikis collar "if you talk to me with an attitude again, you'll end up like yejun. you want that?"

"oh, try me. i just woke up, you think i have time for your shit? cut it out," niki pushed him away, jungwon couldn't move a bit. but he was well aware of the situation.

"that's it, you've cut the thread you little bitch," sunghoon charged at him, tackling the younger down, releasing a thud as niki hit the floor.

but the other held him up by his shoulders as the elder gripped his shirts collar again. "who's the asshole here? the predator or just the damn bird? the one who's actually right or the one who's losing his patience?"

"hey!" jay busted the door open and glared at both of them. "i'll count to three, and if both of you aren't separating from each other, i'll be sure to give you a reason or two to do so."

sunghoon kept his grip, clenching his fists as well as his jaw. but niki underneath just smirked.

"one," the eldest amongst the four started. "first count, don't fuck around."

"get. off." niki whispered.

"fuck. you." sunghoon chuckled, his teeth clenching.

"two, one more count and i'll drag both of you by the damn ear. and not just that,"

sunoo and heeseung came by, seeing the commotion. "what the f-"

"don't speak." jay warned, cutting of heeseung.

"three."

sunghoon harshly let go and got up, niki pushing him off as he did so.

"lucky. now, why did this happen?"

"he was being a dick," sunghoon answered.

"well you were being a damn ass then! i was giving you a fucking reasonable lecture on why you shouldn't talk about murdering someone right when we wake up and then you snapped at me like a bull!"

"he's right though," heeseung said, "jay, you can't say anything because you already spoke about it when i stepped foot into the living room."

"i understand i was wrong too, but sunghoon this seriously isn't something you should get all antsy about. you psycho," jay said.

"he's lucky i haven't laid my hand on a kitchen kn-"

"enough! sunghoon, go and calm yourself down and jungwon, take care of niki." sunoo interrupted and hastily pulled the penguin by his arm, leading him into a different room.

"you two, seriously," heeseung sighed, leaving with jay and shutting the door.

__________
it's been so long im srry 🥹🥹

i feel like june is gna be my month. i feel so boosted and well and happy istgg, i hope i'll be able to feed you all with content well! i update so slowly due to the amount of stress school provides me, but i finished all my exams! i'm trying to update other books as well but anywho,

how are you all?

are you eating well?

if you need to get anything off of your chest, feel free to pm me or comment <3 i'll try my best to help you or give you advice <3

have a great day/night ly all <333