XIX

JUNGWON

niki dashed upstairs, showing us the notes he had written down in the notebook.

"hm, you're pretty good at this, chulsoo." i snorted.

"i'm niki right now, take that chulsoo bullshit somewhere else, hyung." he rolled his eyes and told us to focus on the notes.

"THIS is what we're focusing on, how do we start and where?"

"we start with hangyeol. of course." jay said. "break into his house at night when ara is asleep, beat him up until he's neared his end and leave him there."

"but our hand prints?" sunoo pointed out, biting from a mint choco bar or something.

"i'll take one for the team, maybe i'll even manage to get rid of the evidence before the police finds it." jay assured, making all of us widen our eyes.

"you can't!" i stood up and eyed him. "hyung, this is really risky, especially for us as hybrids! they'll ban hybrids from the whole country if we get caught!"

"stop overreacting wonie, at least we'll have them gone." the elder spoke, calmly.

"no. you're. not." i paused at every word and glared at him.

"jungwon, i can't do it a different way." jay sighed, "listen, i would use gloves but they're uncomfortable, so i will not."

"so what if they're uncomfortable?! we can't get you caught!" heeseung scolded.

"i might have an idea though, let's wait for ara to rest. then we can start." he threw a smirk.

~

AUTHOR

"i'll be heading to bed now, since i start work early tomorrow. don't cause any mischief, alright?"

all of them nodded, knowing what they were up to.

"if the plan messes up, we'll be screwed." jay whispers. "ara!"

she turned back and looked at her hybrids.

"we'll be going for a walk, rest well. we won't be in danger, no worries." he smiled.

"i.." she paused, "fine, but really be careful. don't want that chohee maniac to pop up again.."

"we're not tied up this time, so we have a chance."

the owner nodded and yawned, going to her bedroom.

jay and the others had slipped into their shoes after changing into casual clothes, going outside and heading over to hangyeols home.

"how do we break in?" jungwon asked.

"we don't, we just act like normal visitors." jay smiled. "i have him under our control, i hope at least."

~

when they arrived at the front door, jay made his way to the door, ringing the doorbell multiple times.

the male opened up, cuts all over his face and neck.

"hm, how has life been treating you, hangyeol?" the hybrid smirked.

"who are these, and why are you here?" the male in front of him gulped.

"let us in first, it's disrespectful to leave your guests out in the cold, no?" jay smiled.

the hawk pushed him out of the way and lead the others into the house, niki slamming the door shut behind him.

"what the fuck are you doing here?!" hangyeol yelled.

"those cuts look kind of.. deep, don't they?" jay laughed.

"quit avoiding my question you dumb bird.."

"various reasons, hangyeol." the hawk leaned in and smirked, "which one of them would you like to hear?"

_____
A/N

i apologize for slow updates :')
if you haven't checked my message board, your author (me :')) has tested positive per swab test and per pcr test :'D
i still try to update though!! <3

p.s.: support my heeseung book 'mixed up' ! <33