Bonus chapter -04

"Taehyung -ah,is that you?" a voice asked Taehyung who was busy unlocking the door.

More than five months had passed since Taehyung and Jungkook were together.
After namjin's wedding, Namjoon and Jin made taekook live with them in a villa.
So Jungkook's apartment was left behind.
Jungkook truned his apartment into his studio.
Last night he's editing a video when his laptop died.

So Taehyung had to come fatch another laptop and some pendrives.
Taehyung was in front of the door when he heard the voice.
Taehyung truned around and saw a middle aged man.
The man was quite handsome. His eyes looked like Jungkook's.

"Appa," Taehyung said smiling brightly.
It's Jungkook's dad.

"You've become more handsome, Taehyung -ah," the man said smiling too.

"I really didn't expect to meet you," Jungkook's dad said.

Taehyung and Jungkook's dad came to a coffee shop.
Taehyung was happy to meet him.

"Appa,how is Eomma. Is she doing alright?" Taehyung asked.
He really loved Jungkook's parents. They gave him and Namjoon so much love.

"She's fine. How is Namjoon? Is he still with that handsome boy?"
Jungkook's dad asked.
He and Jungkook's mom had meet Jin.

"Yes. They got married last month. Didn't Jungkook tell you?" Taehyung asked.
Actually, thinking about it he only saw Jungkook talking to his mom one or two times but never with his dad.
But he remembered Jungkook and his dad being closed.
What happened between them?

"Actually, Jungkook doesn't like to talk to me," Jungkook's dad said sighing.

"What happened,Appa?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook's dad started to tell Taehyung what actually happened three years ago.

One day Jungkook's dad and his mom were drinking tea and talking when they saw Jungkook coming home.
But Jungkook didn't even look at his parents and went to his room running.
His parents felt that something was wrong.
But they didn't want to invade Jungkook's personal space so they didn't say anything.
Jungkook's mom had really a bad feeling.

"Jungkook,bun, what happened? Please open the door. Let Eomma in baby," Jungkook's mom said knocking on the door.
It was already time for Jungkook's school but Jungkook didn't come out.

"Honey,I don't feel good. Break the door," Jungkook's mom said to her husband.

Jungkook's dad saw his wife's face and started to bang the door with his body.
After doing it three times the door opened.

Jungkook's parents was so sacred looking at the scene in front of them

"Jungkook,bun," Jungkook's mom cried out going to Jungkook who was lying on the floor full of blood.

Jungkook cut his wrist.
Blood was pouring out of it. Jungkook's dad quickly went to his son.

"Honey,we need to take him to the hospital," Jungkook's dad said taking Jungkook on his hands.
He held Jungkook and ran to the main door.
Jungkook's mom got the car quicky. They needed to save their son.

"Please,save my son," Jungkook's mom said crying as the nurses took Jungkook into the emergency room.

"Honey, it's okay. He's gonna be alright," Jungkook's dad said hugging his wife.

"Why? Why would he do something like this?" Jungkook's mom cried hugging his husband.
Jungkook was their only child.
They always thought that they'd a good relationship with Jungkook. But suddenly this happened.

The couple waited for more than an hour.

The doctor came out and said," he's stable now. The cut wasn't very deep. Do you want us to call the police?"

"No, we'll take care of it," Jungkook's dad said bowing to the doctor.

"Can I see him?" Jungkook's mom said

"He's not awake yet. Wait till tomorrow morning," the doctor said and left.

Jungkook's parents stayed at the hospital whole night.

Jungkook woke up in the morning.

"Where am I?" Jungkook thought looking around the hospital room.

"Jungkook,bun,are you ok?" Jungkook heard his mom saying.
Hr felt bad watching his parents like that.

After Taehyung's rejection, Jungkook couldn't think of anything else. L
It hurt so much.
Those thoughts were killing him.
He just wanted to make them stop. He didn't think of his parents.
He felt guilty.

"I'm sorry," Jungkook said looking down.
Jungkook's parents looked at his sad face.
They didn't know what happened to their son.

"Jungkook, what happened?" Jungkook's dad asked.

"Appa,I want to leave Korea," Jungkook said instead of replying.

Jungkook's dad looked at Jungkook for a long time.
Then he nodded his head.

"I'll make arrangements," he said

After a week,the Jeon family left Korea and got setteled in Toronto, Canada.

Jungkook didn't complete his highschool.

One year later he went to USA to study flim and directions

Jungkook's dad wanted Jungkook to study business management.
But Jungkook didn't want it. Jungkook's dad and Jungkook got into a huge fight and their relationship got bad.
Jungkook was already suffering from depression and anxiety so his parents didn't want to make him suffer more.
Jungkook never told his parents about what happened with Taehyung and why he committed suicide.
But they could tell it had something to do with Taehyung.
Two months ago, Jungkook told his mom that he was dating Taehyung. Jungkook's mom didn't know what to say about it.
But hearing Jungkook happy,she was happy for her son.

"Jungkook didn't visit for a year. I just wanted to make sure he is doing ok. I never thought I'd meet you," Jungkook's dad said finishing his story.

Taehyung eyes started to tear up. His baby,his bun tried to kill himself  just because of him.
He couldn't imagine the scene.
His baby lying on his blood.
If only he wasn't stupid that time.

Jungkook's dad saw Taehyung's sad face.

"Taehyung -ah, what exactly happened that time?"Jungkook's dad asked.

"Bun confessed to me. I was an idiot. I rejected him," Taehyung said honestly.

Jungkook's dad didn't show any reaction.

"Are you guys dating now?" Jungkook's dad asked. Taehyung nodded his head.

"Taehyung-ah, just take care of my son. He can be really foolish sometimes," Jungkook's dad said with a little smile.

"I'll,Appa," Taehyung said. He would never let his bun get hurt again.

"Hyungie,what took you so long?" Jungkook said when Taehyung came back home.
Jungkook was editing a video in his computer.

"I met an old friend," Taehyung said.
Jungkook didn't say anything. Taehyung went to Jungkook and sat on his lap.
He put his arms around Jungkook's waist and put his head on Jungkook's neck.
He hugged Jungkook tightly. Jungkook became a little confused with the sudden affection but didn't reject Taehyung.
He caressed Taehyung's hair softly.

"What's wrong, hyungie?" Jungkook asked softly.

"I love you, baby," Taehyung said looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung's eyes. There's so much love and affection in those eyes.
Jungkook never thought he'd be able to see this in his life.

"I love you more, hyungie," Jungkook said with the same look of love in his eyes.
This was the person he loved.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook softly. No biting,no tongue.
Taehyung just touched his lips with Jungkook. Jungkook could clearly feel Taehyung's love for him.
They kissed like that for sometime.
It doesn't matter what you do wrong,what matters is what you do make it right.

Taehyung was determined to make his mistakes right and Jungkook was more than happy to give Taehyung a second chance.