50.

Chapter-50

"Joon-ah,my my, looking so handsome," Namjoon's mom says looking at Namjoon wearing a white suit. Namjoon smiles at his mom. His father is also standing beside his mom.
"Eomma, what about me?" Taehyung askes.
"You're looking handsome too,bear," Namjoon's mom says. Both of her sons are so handsome.

"Jin hyung, you're looking so handsome," Jungkook says smiling at Jin.
Jin smiles back. Only Jungkook is in his room. None of his family has come. Though his elder brother and sister support him, they couldn't come because of their father. It makes Jin a little sad. He wants his family to be with him in his happiest day. But if they can't except him as he is,there is nothing he can do.
Jungkook looks at Jin. He understands Jin. He is lucky to have parents who love and understand him.

"It's time, hyung. Let's go," Jungkook says. Jin will walk down the aisle alone. Jungkook leaves the room and goes to the venue. The whole garden is decorated with white and blue lillies. The tress are decorated with blue and pink little lights. It's evening now. So the lights look really pretty. Jungkook smiles and stands on Namjoon's left. Taehyung is standing on Namjoon's right. Namjoon is wearing a white suit with blue linging and a blue bowtie. His black hairs are styled a little with gel. His handsomeness gives off an elegant feeling that makes people feel secure. He gives off a mature aura. Taehyung is wearing a off white suit with black linging and black bowtie. His blue hairs come down slightly over his eyes. Taehyung gives people the sense of dangerous beauty. He's too beautiful to get close.
Jungkook is wearing a off white suit with white linging and white bowtie. His black hairs are tied in a ponytail and some are losen like bangs. Jungkook gives people the sense of fairy beauty. He's too beautiful to only find in fairytale.
Besides Jungkook is standing Jung Hoseak, Namjoon's best friend.
Hoseak is wearing a light golden suit. His hairs are styled with gel similar to Namjoon. Hoseak gives people the sense of warmness. He's just like a smiling sun,a sunflower.

The music starts to play and door opens. Jin walks in slowly. His wearing a white suit with golden outlining. His hairs have a little golder Jewelry which is gifted by Namjoon's parents. Jin looks so happy. His eyes are smiling in happiness. He stops in front of Namjoon. Namjoon looks at his soon to be husband. He gives Jin a nervous smile which Jin returns.

" We're here to celebrate the union of two lovers," Min Yongi, Namjoon's senior brother,says. Namjoon wanted Yongi to official their wedding. After running after Yongi,he finally agreed. Yongi is wearing a black suit. His face is cold. He gives off a cold beauty.
"Please,say your vows," Yongi says.
"Namjoon,my dimple,the first day I saw you, you're so focused on your book. After that day,Watching you reading attentively became my hobby. You'd think something so hard then became so happy when you found the answer. Finally one day I gathered enough courage and talked to you. After talking to you,I wanted you even more. I'm so grateful that you gave a chance to prove my love for you. I love you,my dimple. I'll love you till the end of my time," Jin says tearing up a little. Namjoon smiles and wipes Jin's tears softly.
"Hyung,thank you for loving me, staying beside me,thank you for showing me and teaching me how to love someone. I love you, hyung. I'll love you till the end of my time," Namjoon says. His vows are sweet and simple.

"Please, exchange the rings," Yongi says. Jimin,Yongi's boyfriend and Taehyung's best friend, brings the rings. Jimin is wearing a silver lining suit. His hairs are losen over his head. His smiling face gives people a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Namjoon puts the ring and kisses Jin's hand. Jin also slides the ring into Namjoon's finger.

"I pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss," Yongi says.
Namjoon gives Jin a sweet kiss. Everyone cheeres for them.
Jin and Namjoon smiles looking at each other. Finally, they're together. They belong to each other.