29.

Chapter-29

"Why are you pouting like that?" Namjoon asked as he ate his dinner. Taehyung had his dinner with Jimin at jimin's home.
So, Namjoon was having his dinner alone and Taehyung was sitting there to accompany him.
But,he was looking at his phone and sulking.
"Nothing, hyung. Bun isn't coming tonight," Taehyung said.
"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook can't come everyday. He has his own home and his parents live with him," Namjoon said.
"Hyung,what if we make bun live with us?" Taehyung said.
"Pabo(idiot)" Namjoon said hitting Taehyung's head.
"Ouch," Taehyung said rubbing his head.

"Bun," Taehyung called as soon as Jungkook connected the phone.
"What happened, hyung?" Jungkook asked laughing.
"Hyung hit me," Taehyung said whining.
"What did you do hyung?" Jungkook asked.
It felt odd talking to Taehyung over phone living in the same house. He came like at 10 pm. He and Namjoon would surprise him at 12. So, Jungkook's dad dropped him.

"I just said that you should live with us ," Taehyung said.
"Why, hyung?"
"Because I can't sleep without hugging you," Taehyung said pouting.
"Hyung,what am I? Your pillow?" Jungkook asked.
"Yeppp," Taehyung said.
"Go to sleep, hyung," Jungkook said in anger and cut the call.
Taehyung chuckled thinking angry Jungkook was really cute.
"Seems like it's you and me tonight Mr.Bear," Taehyung said hugging the bunny soft toy.
Jungkook bought him that. Taehyung liked to hug something while sleeping. He hugged Jungkook when he slept over but when Jungkook couldn't come he could only hug the bunny soft toy.
"Idiot, bear," Jungkook thought disconnecting the phone.
But smiled again thinking about pouting Taehyung.
Taehyung liked to mature and cold when he was outside but at home he liked to act like a baby. He pampered Jungkook a lot. Treated him like his baby but sometimes also liked to be pampered and Jungkook was more than happy to do it.
Jungkook closed his eyes to take a nap.
Namjoon would come and get him to surprise Taehyung.
Jungkook became happy thinking about Taehyung's happy face when they would surprise him.