26

Chapter-26

"Happy birthday to you,"
Jungkook woke up at the loud voice of cheering.
It took him a minute to understand what was happening. Then,he saw his parents and Taehyung standing there with a cake smiling at him.
Then,he realized it was his birthday. He saw his mom holding a big chocolate cake. It had 18 candles. Jungkook got up and blew the candles. His parents and Taehyung sang "Happy birthday"for him. He cut the cake and fed them. Jungkook was so happy. Every birthday it was just his parents but this time he had Taehyung too. He thanked God for sending Taehyung to him.
"Ok, enough celebration,both of you go to bed," Mrs Jeon said kissing both taekook. Mr Jeon also nodded. They left the room.

"Hyung, when did you come?" Jungkook asked Taehyung lying on the bed.
"About 11. Appa picked me up," Taehyung said.
"How do you know about my birthday?" Jungkook asked again.
"I know. The angles told me," Taehyung said. Jungkook laughed at his silliness.
"Hyung, seriously," he said.
"Ok,ok. I saw it on your note book. I asked eomma about your birthday and she told that every year they wish you. So,I asked if I could come too. Eomma said it was okay," Taehyung said smiling. Jungkook nodded. Both then went to sleep.

"Good morning," Mrs Jeon greeted them as they came down from their room.
"Good morning, Eomma," they greeted back.
After breakfast Taehyung took Jungkook somewhere.
"Hyung, where are we going?" Jungkook asked walking holding Taehyung's hands.
"It's a surprise,bun," Taehyung said. Jungkook didn't ask anything anymore.
After taking the bus,they came to an amazunent park.
"Wow, the rides are so cool," Jungkook said looking at the rides with awe.
"Hyung, let's go there, no no,that one or that," Jungkook said. Taehyung laughed at his words.
"Bun,clam down. We can go to everyone of them," Taehyung said stroking Jungkook's check. Jungkook gave him a big bunny smile in return. Both started to explore the place.

"Hyung,you sure you want to do it?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who seemed really nervous. Taehyung gave Jungkook a little smile.
"Are you afraid of height, hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"No, I'm afraid of looking down from there," Taehyung said.
"Look at me, just me," Jungkook said.
Taehyung smiled at his sweet bunny.
"It's so beautiful," Jungkook said in awe looking outside of the fairy wheels.
"It is," Taehyung said smiling.
They watched in awe as the whole sky light up with fireworks 🎆🎆🎆🎆🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇.

"Hyungggghhh,thank you so much. You're the best," Jungkook screamed excitedly on the phone. After the fireworks show Taehyung took Jungkook home and went to his house. Jungkook was so happy to spend the whole day with Taehyung. He really didn't expect the elder would give him another gift too. He happily took the gift box and unwrap it with outmost care. His whole face lit up when he saw the video camera. Recently he liked to tape everything. So, Taehyung bought him the camera. He called Taehyung immediately to say thank you.
"It's okay,bun. I'm happy you like it," Taehyung said.
"But, it's expensive. Where did you get the money, hyung?" Jungkook asked.
"I saved them. Hyung gave me some too. And dad gave him when he came last time," Taehyung said. Jungkook knew Taehyung worked part time in a musical instruments shop. Both of them liked to be independent.
"I'm broke now," Taehyung said.
"It's okay, hyung. I'll pay for you," Jungkook said smiling. Both of them were too happy to worry to much about anything.