35

Chapter-35

"I just don't want hyung to hate me," Jungkook said after a long time.
"Taehyung-ah can never hate you, Jungkook-ah," Namjoon said seriously.
"Ok,do you ever think why both of get jealous when any of you get close to other people or why Taehyung told not to go on a date with anyone?" Namjoon asked.
Jungkook thought about it for a long time. It was true. Both of them got jealous. Though Taehyung didn't get easily jealous like Jungkook but when he got jealous, it was really hard to coax him.
Jungkook remembered one time when Jungkook went to have coffee with a classmate. It was kind of a date. Jungkook was too polite to say no to her face. But,when they went to the coffee shop, Jungkook made it clear that he didn't want to date her. It was all okay. But, when Jungkook came home Taehyung didn't even look at him. He ignored Jungkook for two days. Jungkook didn't know what to do. He missed Taehyung so much.
"Hyung," Jungkook asked for the hundredth time. But, Taehyung just ignored him again. Taehyung didn't know himself what he was angry about. He just didn't like it when Jungkook went to spend time with others. It was normal . Jungkook was 20. Obviously he's gonna date a girl. But Taehyung didn't like someone else to come between them. He felt like someone gonna steal Jungkook from him. Taehyung was in deep thought when he suddenly heard a sobbing sound. He looked at Jungkook who was crying. His eyes were red, checks have a little blush. Taehyung's heart started to beat loudly.
"How can someone be so cute?" Taehyung thought. But his heart hurt looking at Jungkook crying. He realized that he'd hurt his baby.
"Jungkookie,bun,why are you crying? Don't cry," Taehyung said hugging Jungkook who just started to cry even more. Taehyung gave Jungkook some time to calm down. He rubbed Jungkook's back softly.
"Hyungie, don't ignore me. Talk to me, please," Jungkook said sobbing.
"It's okay,bun. Hyung is here," Taehyung said. Jungkook clamed down after some time.
"Jungkook-ie,I don't like it when you go out with someone," Taehyung said honestly.
"I know. I promise I won't go anymore hyung," Jungkook said hurriedly still crying. Taehyung didn't say anything. He kissed Jungkook's forehead softly. It didn't bother him that nobody usually get possissive of their best friend,not their brother. None of them bother to think anything else. They were happy to be with each other.

"Jungkook-ah," Jungkook came back to the present hearing Namjoon calling him.
"Jungkook-ah,I think you should confess to Taehyung. Only then you can know what he feels about you," Namjoon said. Jungkook thought about it. This couldn't continue like this. He had to face Taehyung. He had to face his feelings.
"I'll do it, hyung. I just need some time," Jungkook said finally.
"It's okay, Jungkook-ah. You can come to me anytime you want," Namjoon said.
"Thank you, hyung," Jungkook said. He was greatfull to have a brother like Namjoon.