32

Chapter-32
"Guys,come down quickly," Namjoon voice brought then back to reality.
"Coming, hyung," Taehyung.
"Let's go,Bun," Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and went down. Taehyung put a straight face at the dinner table while Jungkook smiled at Jin.
"Wow, you've bought a lot of foods, hyung," Jungkook said looking at the table full of foods.
"I didn't buy them, Jungkook-ah. Jin hyung cook them for us," Namjoon said looking at Jin with heart eyes.
"Wow, that's why Namjoon hyung doesn't like to come home for dinner," Jungkook said. Namjoon blushed softly.
All of them sat down to have dinner. Jin looked at Jungkook curiously. Jungkook was testing a food then putting on Taehyung's plate. Again he tested another one but this time didn't put on Taehyung's plate. Taehyung would just eat the food Jungkook put on his plate. Namjoon noticed Jin looking at them.
"Taehyung-ah can't eat spicy food so Jungkook-ah is checking if the food is spicy or not," Namjoon explained. Jin nodded his head in understanding.
Jin saw Taehyung was eating some of the food and then passed it to Jungkook, sometimes even feeding him. Jin was a little bit taken aback. He couldn't eat Namjoon's food.
"Taehyung,you want be an actor?" Jin asked Taehyung.
"Yeah," Taehyung nodded.
"And, Jungkook what about you?" Jin asked.
"I wanna be a director, hyung," Jungkook replied with a cute smile.
Taehyung really wanted to tell his bun not to smile at Jin.
All of them finished dinner with a really good mood.

"Hyung,you don't like Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked Taehyung while they're getting ready for bed.
"He's good. He treats hyung good that's what matters," Taehyung said.
"Yeah. He treats Namjoon hyung like a baby," Jungkook said giggling. It was amazing to watch The Cool Namjoon like that. Namjoon was blushing when Jin teased him.
Taehyung also laughed at his hyung. He was also happy for his hyung. Jin was good man.

"Dimple?" Jin asked Namjoon.
"Yeah, hyung?" Namjoon said looking up from his book.
"Are Taehyung and Jungkook really just friends?" Jin asked. Namjoon smiled. Jin got dreamy at his cute dimple smile. He kissed Namjoon softly who truned red immediately. Jin chuckled at his love.

"I just want them to take the right step when it's time" Namjoon said after some time.