31

Chapter-31
"Bun, hyung said to have dinner with him," Taehyung said to Jungkook after he fatched him from his dance club after the school. It's already been 3years that Jungkook and Taehyung had meet. They had become inseparable from then. Everyday after school Taehyung would come to get Jungkook and they would go to Jungkook's home or Taehyung's whichever they felt like.
"Why? Is there any occasion?" Jungkook said munching on the muffin Taehyung got for him.
"I don't know. He just said to have dinner with him," Taehyung said.
"Oh,I almost forgot to tell you something, hyung," Jungkook said.
"What,bun?" Taehyung said cleaning Jungkook's mouth with a tissue.
"Last week,I saw hyung coming home with someone. Hyung came out of a black car and kissed someone and went inside," Jungkook said.
"Do you think hyung have a girlfriend?"
"Umm, hyung, actually hyung was kissing a boy," Jungkook said slowly. Taehyung didn't say anything for long time.
"Hyung, you don't like hyung going out with a boy?" Jungkook asked finally.
"Actually,I don't care as long as they treat hyung right," Taehyung said finally. Jungkook nodded his head.
"I never saw hyung with anyone before. Do you think hyung gonna introduce us to his boyfriend?" Jungkook said.
"I don't know,bun. Hyung had a girlfriend in highschool. She was a bitch. She took hyung's money and cheated on him. After that I haven't seen him with anybody," Taehyung said sighing.
"We'll see how his boyfriend is. If he hurt hyung, I'm gonna punch him," Jungkook said making a punching hand. Taehyung laughed at him. Jungkook also smiled.
"Hyung, let's go home. Eomma said She's gonna make cheese cake for snacks," Jungkook said.
"Ok,bun," Taehyung said taking Jungkook's hand.

"Hey, where are you two going? Isn't it late to go out?" Mr.Jeon said to taekook who was going out to go home.
"Appa, we're going home. Hyung said to have dinner with him," Taehyung said.
"Oh,ok. Come on I'll drop you ," Mr. Jeon said. Both of them followed Mr. Jeon.
"What's the occasion?" Mr.Jeon asked as he started the car.
"We think hyung gonna introduce us to his partner," Taehyung said.
"Oh,who is this lucky girl?" Mr.Jeon asked.
"Don't know yet," Jungkook said this time. Mr.Jeon nodded his head.
"Ok,you two don't disturb Namjoon too much. I'll see you tomorrow. Good night," Mr.Jeon said.
"Ok,Appa. Good night," Taekook said together and went to the house. Taehyung knocked.
A boy opened the door. He was really handsome. Black hair and black sharp eyes,sharp jawline and broad shoulders. He was really really handsome. Jungkook remembered him seeing on a commercial video.
"Oh,you guys must be Taehyung and Jungkook. Please,come inside," the boy said making way for them. They followed him inside the house.
"Taehyung-ah, Jungkook-ah," Namjoon said.
"Hyung," both of them said.
"Guys,meet my boyfriend,Kim SeokJin. Hyung,this my brother Taehyung and Jungkook," Namjoon introduced them.
"Hyung," Jungkook poked Taehyung so he would stop glaring at SeokJin.  Taehyung just looked at Jungkook and gave him a smile.
"Guys,go freshen up. The dinner is almost ready," Namjoon said.
Both of them went to their room.
"Jin is so handsome," Jungkook said as they finished washing up.
"I thought I was handsome," Taehyung said pouting. Jungkook smiled at him. He still didn't get how could a mature person like Taehyung could act like a baby sometimes.
"You're the most handsome, hyung," Jungkook said shyly.
"More than Jin hyung?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.
"More than Jin hyung," Jungkook replied looking in Taehyung's eyes. Both of them didn't say anything for sometime.