38

Chapter-38

"Taehyung-ah, Taehyung-ah, what happened?" Namjoon said hurriedly as he saw Taehyung sitting on the floor.
Watching Namjoon, Taehyung couldn't control anymore and started to cry loudly.

"Hyung,my bun. My bun," Taehyung said crying.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked hugging Taehyung.
He didn't come back home for three days. He was staying with Jin.

Today,when he came back,he saw Taehyung sitting on the floor looking ahead blankly.
"Taehyung-ah, please tell hyung what happened to Jungkook. You are making me worried," Namjoon said when Taehyung clamed down a bit. Things weren't supposed to be like this.

"I lost my bun, hyung. I lost my bun," Taehyung said.
He couldn't control as tears started to pour again. The thought of not being able to see his bun made him lose his mind.

He was waiting for Jungkook after they had a lovely dinner in the park. They spent the whole day together. He was so happy.
"Hyungie," he heard a soft voice calling him.
A smile automatically formed in his mouth. He looked back and saw Jungkook standing with a bouquet of tiger Lilly.
"Are this for me,bun?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook nodded and gave him the flowers.
"They're really beautiful. Thanks,bun," Taehyung said kissing Jungkook's cheek softly.
"Hyung,I want to say something," Jungkook said nervously.
"What,bun?" Taehyung asked still looking at the flowers.
"I love you, hyung," Jungkook said.
"I love you too bun," Taehyung said smiling.
Jungkook was so happy. His hyungie loved him too.
"Then,will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked timidly.
"What?" Taehyung shouted so loud that Jungkook flinched.
"What are you talking about?"Taehyung asked.
Smiling Taehyung was gone. Jungkook realized something. Taehyung didn't mean his love like Jungkook.
"You said you love me," Jungkook said lowly.
Tears were forming in his eyes. Taehyung sighed.
"Bun, I'm sorry. I love you but like a brother. You're my best friend,my baby brother," Taehyung said softly. His heart  hurt looking at Jungkook's tears.

"It's okay. I was wrong. I'm sorry," Jungkook said and ran away from Taehyung.
Taehyung saw Jungkook running away.
His bun was sad. His bun was crying. But he didn't comfort him. He didn't hug him. Because it was him who had hurt his bun.
He thought Jungkook just had a misunderstanding. They'd be okay tomorrow.
That's right. He's gonna talk to his bun tomorrow and they'd be alright. They'd be like they're before.
What Taehyung never thought that it was the last day he's gonna see his bun.

Next day Taehyung went to the school and after finishing he went to the dance club to see Jungkook. But Jungkook wasn't there.