37

Chapter-37

"So,what are we gonna do today?" Taehyung said as he and Jungkook ate breakfast.
"Whatever you wanna do, hyung," Jungkook said. He was feeling really nervous. He would confess to Taehyung today.
"What about watching a movie?" Taehyung suggested.
"It's okay," Jungkook said.
"Then, let's go to the new arcade. We can play games there," Taehyung said. Last month a new arcade was opened in their town. All of Taehyung's friends had gone there. But he didn't. Because he wanted to go there with his bun.
"Ok, hyung," Jungkook said smiling.

"What should we watch,bun?" Taehyung asked when they reached the cinema hall of the supermarket.
"You pick, hyung," Jungkook said.
"Then, let's watch train to Busan," Taehyung said.
"Ok," Jungkook said and paid for the tickets.
"It's feel like we're in a date," Taehyung said joking.
"We can go on a if you want," Jungkook said softly that Taehyung wasn't able to hear.

Jungkook was feeling hot. His body was too hot.
"Hyung, I'm going to the bathroom," Jungkook said and left hurriedl.
"Bun," Jungkook left before Taehyung could say anything.
Jungkook looked at the mirror and panted heavily. Actually,there was a couple sitting beside him in the theater. Suddenly when he saw beside him,he saw the couple making out. It was normal in the movie theater. But, watching them like that, Jungkook started to think about he and Taehyung.
"What would it feel like kissing, hyung? Hyung's long,viney arms around me," Jungkook thought. The more he thought,he more he became hot. Jungkook felt bad about thinking like this about Taehyung. But sometimes he can't control his mind. He took deep breath and went back.
"Bun,are you alright?" Taehyung asked immediately watching him sit down.
"Yes, hyung," Jungkook said smiling. Maybe, after today he wouldn't need to imagine. All of his dreams would come true.

"It was so fun," Taehyung said after they came out of the arcade. They spent more than three hours there. They played every game then ate some then played again.
"Hyung, let's go to have dinner," Jungkook said.
"Where do you wanna go?" Taehyung asked.
"I know a place. Come with me," Jungkook said taking Taehyung with him. They're holding hands. It was normal for them. Sometimes people got confused about their relationship because of their closeness. They had no personal space.

"Wow, bun,you planed a picnic for me," Taehyung said excitedly when he saw the food box and the mat under the tree. There were little lights on the trees. It was beautiful.
"Hyung, let's eat," Jungkook said. They ate happily feeding each other. After the dinner was done, Jungkook went somewhere.
"I'll be in a minute, hyung," he said. Taehyung was sitting alone. He was so happy. He spent the whole day with his bun. He wished they would be like this always. He would be together forever.