28.

Chapter-28

"Hyung,not like that. We are supposed to separate the yolk and the white part of the egg. Like this,see," Jungkook said teaching Namjoon how to separate the yolk of the egg. Jungkook laughed out loud watching Namjoon struggling to do it properly.
"You're really hopeless at cooking, hyung. I feel bad for taehyungie hyung. Poor him,had to eat outside food for so long,"Jungkook said laughing.
"Your taehyungie hyung isn't that good himself too," Namjoon said still trying to get it done.
Jungkook laughed.
"Hyung, where's the butter?"
"In the fridge," Namjoon said.
"Hyung,have ever seen a butter fly?" Jungkook asked seriously.
"Obviously, I've seen," Namjoon said.
He turned over and saw Jungkook holding the butter with an evil smile.
"See it again now, hyung," Jungkook said throwing the butter at Namjoon.
"Huh?" Namjoon thought dumbly.
"Oh," Namjoon got it.  Butter fly. Butter was flying.
"Jungkook-ah, don't make dumb joke," Namjoon said sternly.
"Sorry, hyung," Jungkook said appologing.
"Ha ha ha. Your face," Namjoon said laughing out loud. Jungkook also laughed.
Both of them then got serious at work. Jungkook phone dinged suddenly.
"Bun,I miss you. What are you doing?" It was a message from Taehyung. Jungkook smiled reading the message.
"I'm doing my homework, hyung," Jungkook replied.
"Are you really not going to come over tonight?" Taehyung asked.
"No, hyung," Jungkook replied again.
"Whom am I gonna hug sleeping?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook could say he was pouting.
"Hug Mr. Bear, hyung," Jungkook said.
"Mr.Bear is not soft or warm like you bun," Taehyung replied.
Jungkook blushed.
"Jungkook-ah, shouldn't you put the batter on the oven now?" Namjoon said.
"Yes, hyung. Do it now," Jungkook said hurriedly putting the phone away. Namjoon laughed.

"What?" Taehyung asked Jimin who was looking at him.
"Nothing, nothing," Jimin said.
"Who are you texting?" Jimin asked." Your girlfriend?"
"Girlfriend? What girlfriend?" Taehyung asked.
"Then,why are you smiling like that while texting? Do you have a secret girlfriend you didn't tell me about?" Jimin asked.
"Shut up, Jimin," Taehyung said still texting.
"Taehyung-ah,tell me na who are you texting?" Jimin asked not giving up.
"Just my bun, Jimin," Taehyung said irritatedly.
"Just your bun?" Jimin asked.
"Yes,now just shut up," Taehyung said.
"Why isn't he replying?" Taehyung said to himself.
Jimin was confused. Bun meant Jungkook. Then why were Taehyung smiling like that? Weren't they just friends?????

"It's done, hyung. We've done well," Jungkook said smiling looking at the cake. Namjoon and Jungkook high fived in happiness. All they needed now was to give Taehyung surprise. Both were happy to think about Taehyung's happy face when they would give him the cake. It was worth all the effort and hard work.