27.

Chapter-27
"Jungkook?" Jimin asked in surprise. He knew Jungkook for two years now. Though both of them were in the dancing club, Jungkook had never initially talked to him. He spent some time with him when Taehyung brought him together. So,he was surprised when Jungkook called him.
"Yes, hyung, it's jungkook. I wanted to ask for a favor," Jungkook said.
"What favor?"
"Can you stay with Taehyung hyung in the evening?" Jungkook asked.
"I can. Why?" Jimin asked.
"Actually, it's hyung's birthday tomorrow. Me and Namjoon hyung want to make a cake for him. So,I was thinking if you could stay with him," Jungkook said.
Jimin smiled. Surely, Taehyung was not lying when he said Jungkook treated him the best.
"Ok, I'll do it," Jimin said.
"Thank you so much, hyung," Jungkook said.
"Send me message when you guys are done," Jimin said cutting the call.

"What did he say?" Namjoon asked Jungkook as he cut the call.
"He said he will do it. Let's go to the store, hyung," Jungkook said smiling. He and Namjoon went to the store to buy things for making a cake. It's Taehyung's birthday and both of them wanted to give him a warm surprise. So, Jungkook thought about making a cake and Namjoon was gonna help him.

"Hyung,we need baking powder not baking soda," Jungkook said pushing the trolley forward.
"Oh, yeah,my bad," Namjoon said.
Jungkook laughed at his brother. He really liked Namjoon. He was like that cool elder brother who could solve everything.
"Ok,here is the venila assence. Do we need anything else?" Namjoon asked checking the list of things they needed.
"No. We got everything," Jungkook said. They went to the counter and payed.

"Ok, let's get it," Jungkook said as they put everything on the kitchen counter and got ready to bake the cake.
"Hey, hyung," Jungkook said to Taehyung on the phone.
"Bun, where are you?" Taehyung asked.
"At home. Why, hyung?" Jungkook said.
"Jimin wants me to help him with a project. Can I stay here? Will you come over?" Taehyung asked.
"It's okay, hyung. You can go with him. I think I can't come over tonight," Jungkook said.
"Ok,bun. Take care. I'll call you before sleeping," Taehyung said.
"Ok, hyung. Have fun," Jungkook said cutting the call.
"What?" Taehyung asked to Jimin who was looking at him wierdly.
"You sure Jungkook is just your friend?" Jimin asked.
"No," Taehyung said.
"Then?" Jimin asked.
"He is my "BUN"," Taehyung said smiling softly.