The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O

Start from the beginning

"I'm glad I joined you, too." Lizzie said before quickly pecking Emma's lips. 

"I would like to take you out on a date, if that's okay with you too, of course." She said after sharing a few more kisses.

"I would love that." The blonde nodded. "But not right now, I love the bubble that we created." She says before cuddling back into Emma.

"You love that you get to see me naked, just admit it." Emma teased her.

"That's always a plus, but I love the intimacy we created between us. It's calm and romantic." 

"Awe babe, who knew you were so soft." She teases the blonde again, who in return blushed.

"I'm not soft. I'm cool and collected." Lizzie pouted.

"Yeah, pouting is definitely something a cool person would do." She giggled.

"But I am cool. I am the coolest, I could definitely teach my fans how to be cool." Lizzie defended herself.

"Let me guess, you would start by doing the finger guns?" She laughed.

"Yes, they are the number one rule to being cool. You need to perfect the finger guns." Lizzie nodded before doing the finger guns herself.

"You got it, dude!" Emma laughed and gave her a thumbs up.

"That's for my sisters, not for me." Lizzie giggled as well. "They hate when people say that to them. It's hilarious." 

"When I'll meet them, that's the first thing I'll do." Emma said with a mischievous smile on her face.

"Bold of you to assume you'll meet my sisters." Lizzie teased her.

"Oh, but I already know I'll meet them." Emma said confidently.

"Really? What makes you so sure." The blonde asked seriously this time.

"I have my secrets." 

"You won't tell me anything?" She asked while pouting.

"Nope." Emma shook her head.

"Meanie." Lizzie said before starting to softly hit Emma's chest.

"I can make it up to you." Emma took a hold of the blonde's hands. 

"What do you have in mind?" Lizzie asked.

"Quite a few things." She said before shifting positions, now her being on top of Lizzie.

She put Lizzie's hands up and hold them there with a hand, the other one cupping Lizzie's chin.

"Would you tell me what those are?" Lizzie asked in a small voice, her breath hitched when their faces got closer.

"How about, I show it to you?" Emma asked with a smirk.

Lizzie didn't have time to respond because Emma was quick to connect their mouths in a passionate kiss, their tongues now battling for dominance.

A few days later, the photos are still to be addressed by both of them. The ones on Lizzie's team were confused and stuck. They didn't know what they needed to do. Lizzie was not answering their messages, emails, and calls, nothing. They firstly thought of releasing a statement on how these pictures don't change anything in Lizzie and that she did it for the community, but she doesn't want to talk about her sexuality to the media. Or how it's something personal and she doesn't want to be asked about.

But since she did this knowingly, she was aware of the reactions when the photos were released, so they couldn't go against her wants. Maybe this was her way of coming out to the public.