"You do like it" he said. We heared giggling sound. I turned to front to see eunbin unnie.

I motioned for her to come forward. She walked slowly to me.

I patted the swing next to me to her. She sat beside it. The others slowly entered the garden and started playing around.

I was laughing at how jeongwoo and junghwan was fooling around junkyu oppa. They all look like child.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

  Jaehyuk entered asahi room. "Did you find about anything i asked?" He asked. Asahi hummed at him.

"About that it will be hard.Itzy has full control over her profile. If i have to break it and look then i can but they will find out that. If you still want me to look then i will" asahi said. Jaehyuk shook his head.

"No it's fine" he said. "Do you suspect her?" Asahi asked.

"You don't?" Jaehyuk asked back. "I mean i did but then doyoung must have checked it right. He is not a careless kid" asahi reasoned.

Jaehyuk nodded. "It's cause i saw something he don't know" jaehyuk whispered.

Asahi raised his eyebrows. "Nothing i will be in my room then" he said walking out. He went to his room and layed on the bed.

He looked up at the roof and sighed. "I hope nothing goes wrong" he said and sighed again.

Later that night

HANA'S P.O.V

I was sitting in the bed looking out at sky through balcony. Hyunsuk walked down from the wardrobe. He sat in front of me. He was staring at me. I planned not to acknowledge him after sometime i started to feel uncomfortable under his stare.

"Why?" I asked.

"What is your name?" He asked. Now it was me who was staring at him.

"Hana" i said.

"No full name" he said.

"Hana" i said.

"You don't have a last name?" He asked. I looked at him and shook my head.

"Why?" He asked. "Maybe i had but i don't remeber" i said.

He was staring at me now full of confusion. I sghed. "Do you want to know what happened to me?" I asked  he nodded his head now leaning towards me.

I smiled and patted the place next to me. He came and sat beside me.

"I don't remember any of my childhood memories. My name hana was given by the one who found me" i said.

"Found?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Was that the person you metioned before?" He asked.

"Yes. He found me in an abandoned place. Took me with him and raised me. He had a son. His son treated me just like his little sister. I grew up in their house. But they are all not alive now. They died in an accident" i said now tears forming in my eyes. I started to sob.

Hyunsusk placed his hands behind my back and slowly patted. "After that itzy took me in. Since my brother was close to them. That's how i ended up with itzy." I said.

I smiled at him.

"Now that you metioned. I never really thought i didn't have a last name" i said wiping my tears.

He chuckled at me. "It's okay. We have choi, park, kim, so, bang here take whatever name you want. If you want japanese then we have watanabe, hamada, Kanemoto, also" he said.

I laughed at him. He placed his hand on my cheek and started to caresse it. I looked into his eyes.

He started to lean towards me. I closed my eyes. I slowly felt his breath hit my lips. I felt him place his lips on mine. His one hand was on my waist while the other held my chin. I wrapped my left hand around his neck.

He started to move his lip around mine. I responded to it. It felt so right. I wanted to melt into him. My heart was racing so fast. My cheeks now red. Damn this man.

I felt so weak around him. At the same time i felt another feeling. I never thought i would feel it again. It warmed me.

His love. I can feel his love in the way he held me and kissed me. We pulled away to catch our breathe.

Our forehead was connected. I smiled at him. He looked into my eyes. "It's shining" he said. I looked at him confused.

"Your eyes" he said. I smiled at him. I leaned my head in his shoulder and closed my eyes.

It was you.

You're the one I've been waiting for.

The more i look at you the more beautiful you are choi hyunsuk.

———————————————————————

How are y'all doing