19: Mom

One month have passed. The couple is now celebrating their first monthsary. Two weeks ago, they decided that it is the right time to tell their friends about it. The moment Uraraka found out, she literally drag Izuku and Todoroki in her room and asked him about the details of the confession and minutes later, Tsu joined them while trying to calm Uraraka because she looks like she is gonna float into the ceiling because of too much excitement. As for the other student in class, it seems that they didn't really notice anything strange towards the couple's behavior.

Here is the flashback to what happened the moment Izuku told Uraraka and Todoroki.

The moment the class ends, Izuku asked Uraraka and Todoroki to walk with him because he needs to tell them something. Izuku and Katsuki already talked about this, that's why, Katsuki is now walking with Kaminari and Kirishima.

While they are walking, Izuku decided to just tell them right away because he noticed that they are the only ones in the hallway.

"Ahm...guys, the thing I need to tell you is about me and Kacchan." He started.

"Bakugo? What about it?" Todoroki already knows that it might be about the confession but Uraraka is just listening and anticipating a good news from Izuku.

"Ah, actually, the moment Todoroki advise me to confess, I did confess to Kacchan that night. And now, we are dating." He said while fidgeting. Todoroki just give a sigh of relief showing how happy he is while Uraraka just squeals and drag both boys into the dorms and into her room and bombarded Izuku with questions that almost made him faint. Todoroki tried helping him but he is also curious so he just let Uraraka asked some more questions. Good thing is that Tsu actually saw them and decided to join their conversation and reprimand Uraraka from suffocating Izuku with questions.

An hour later, Izuku was able to escape Uraraka's questions was able to get out with the help of Tsu and Todoroki. He is now on his way to his room when he saw Katsuki trying to explode Denki and Kirishima trying to protect him from Katsuki. In other words, it is a total chaos. They only stop fighting when they heard someone giggling and saw that it was Izuku.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT? HUH? DEKU!" Katsuki shouted and run after Izuku who runs towards his dorm room and he let Katsuki in.

The duo was able to breathe a sigh of relief that Bakugo is now distracted. Kirishima then reprimanded Denki for asking too many questions which resulted to an angry Bakugo. Meanwhile, Izuku keeps on asking Katsuki about what happened to them. He simply answers that, "The idiots have a lot of questions and I don't want to answer all of them." Izuku just laugh awkwardly upon hearing what his boyfriend says.

Regardless of all those events, the BKDK Squad is now very much happy. Their goal has been achieved. It is not painful to look at them anymore. They are not dense anymore about each other's feelings.

Now back to the present time, Izuku and Katsuki is on their way to the Midoriya's right now. The couple decided to announce their relationship to their parents and because Katsuki's and Izuku's Mom wants to have a dinner on Izuku's house, they decided to announced it there. To be honest, Izuku is feeling anxious. He knows that his Mom knows his undying love and admiration for Katsuki but they never talk about it at all. His Mom just know. He didn't even tell her anything. He is so anxious that he didn't even heard what Katsuki is talking about. Minutes later, Katsuki realize that Izuku didn't even respond to him and when he look at him, he notice that he is just staring blankly at nothing.