Filler 1

THEIR THOUGHTS

Urakaka have seen it. The look on the blonde's eyes. She knows that look. She definitely knows. That is how her father looks at her mother. A look full of love. Love? Does this mean Bakugou might be in love with Deku? Deku's feelings might be reciprocated? There is a chance? She really hope that her theory is right because Deku's happiness is on the line. She can't risk her friends heart for some false theories. She decided that she will keep this theories to herself for now. She needed to get to the bottom of this! She needs to know if Bakugou will really reciprocate her friend's feelings. She needs to know if their is chance that Bakugo might love Deku as well. Oh, Deku will be very happy.

Todoroki is beyond shocked. You know why? It is because one of his theories might be true! Bakugou Katsuki is in love with Midoriya Izuku vise versa. That is his theory. There are a lot of evidences and he can make a 200 slides PowerPoint presentation if needed just to support his claims. He can also write a 100 pages essay for it if it is needed. It actually started when he saw Bakugou glaring at him. Yes, Bakugou always glares at him. He hates his guts and Todoroki didn't understand why Bakugou hates him. But that is not the issue.

The issue is that Bakugou is glaring at him because he is talking to Midoriya. The glare is a different kind of glare also. It is not the usual glare he got from him everytime they show off their capabilities. Todoroki doesn't know what kind of glare it is at first but he tried testing some theories and it is quite successful but not enough to prove a point. He glares at him whenever he is close to Midoriya. Whenever he makes Midoriya laugh which is not hard because Midoriya is such a sunshine. He laughs even the joke is not funny.

Todoroki thinks that Bakugou is jealous. He is not that stupid you know. He got some knowledge about this kind of stuff so it's not hard to connect the dots. But then again, those were not enough to prove a point. That's why when he saw the look on Bakugou's eyes, he is certain. His theory is true. He doesn't need a lot more of evidences just that look and everything makes sense. The glares, the stolen glances, the blushing(a little) and a lot more. That look is the biggest proof. He knows that look. He asked several classmates. He saw that look on Sato whenever he looks at the cakes he bakes. Momo to her teas. Iida to his books. Uraraka to food and money(sometimes). And a lot more. He asked them about it and all they say is, it is Love.

That is a look full of love. The look of the person in love. The look that the person gives whenever they are looking to the person they love or to the things they love. The look full of adoration also. That's how he can describe the face of Bakugou Katsuki while the blonde is looking at Midoriya. Damn, Bakugou is smitten. He can see it. He is lovestruck.

Aizawa can't believe his eyes. He is thinking if he is hallucinating. No! This is not an illusion. He definitely saw it. Bakugou looked at Midoriya lovingly. Like a lovesick fool. Aizawa knows it because he had seen that look a lot of times to other people especially those who are in love. Then why? WHY? Bakugou? The Bakugou Katsuki is in love with the Midoriya Izuku? It is not impossible but he didn't think that it is possible.

His problem child which is Midoriya is a very kind and sweet kid. His classmates calls him a walking broccoli or a cinnamon roll. His smiles rival the sun. His laugh is music to the ears. Even his muttering even if sometimes annoying, makes their day because without hearing it, their day is not complete. He knows Midoriya's impact to other people but he didn't expect that Bakugou will be affected by it.

Well, as long as those problem children are not killing each other, he can sleep peacefully.

---Filler Chapter 1----

717 words.

Next Chapter: 5 Kirishima and Kaminari Knows