10 DINNER WITH THE BAKUGO'S

The next day, Izuku was so excited. He will be having a dinner with Kacchan and his parents later and he is so happy. He really likes Aunt Mitsuki. She is fun to be with. She also looks like Kacchan. They definitely look a lot like each other. They also act the same. Izuku could only smile.

7:30 in the morning when he arrive in the common room and find Mina and Kirishima about to leave the dorm because they are gonna visit their family. Uraraka, Todoroki and Iida were also going somewhere but they will be back at dinner. While him and Kacchan will go out at around 5 p.m. later. For now, he will be finishing that Activity with Kacchan and he will train later, maybe. He didn't know. Or he can just hang out with Kacchan all day like they used to do this past few days.

Upon reaching the kitchen, Izuku find Katsuki staring on the wall and looks like he didn't even notice that Izuku just entered the kitchen.

"Kacchan, what's wrong?" Izuku asked him and he suddenly snapped out of his thoughts.

'Damn Deku! It's your fault that I wasn't able to sleep last night! Every time I close my eyes, I see your face. Your cute and very adorable face!'

Katsuki wants to shout it to Izuku but he can't. After all, he is not still ready to confess. He keeps on thinking about it last night. That's why he didn't get enough sleep. He keeps on thinking about confessing.

"I'm fine Deku. It's just that I wasn't able to get enough sleep." He said in a bored tone. As usual Izuku looks at him worriedly.

'Why does he always needs to look at me worriedly?'

'Why does he keeps on making me fall in love more?'

'Am I the only one who feels this way? I love him so much now. I can't stop this anymore. I love him so much that it hurts. It hurts because I want to kiss him, hug him and just tell him everything but I can't.'

"Are you sure you're fine?" Izuku asked once again.

"Yeah. I'm fine so please shut up." Katsuki says a little annoyed. He doesn't know why he is annoyed all of the sudden.

Is it because of the possibility that Deku might not like him back? Maybe it is.

"A-ah yeah. I-I just w-wanna ask you if y-you want to finish the a-activity today b-before we go home for dinner. That way w-we can have a f-free day tomorrow." Izuku stated after flinching from hearing Katsuki's irritated tone. He is scared that Kacchan will get back to his old self. To his self that hates Izuku. This didn't go unnoticed by Katsuki himself and he silently scold himself for scaring Izuku.

'Good job Katsuki. Now you don't really have a chance.' He is now more annoyed with himself.

"You wanna do the activity now? Fine by me." He said in a calm and soft tone. He also give Izuku a small smile to calm him and assure him that he is not mad at him.

Izuku was taken a back at composed himself. He also give Katsuki a gentle smile before speaking once again.

"Okay. Then I'll meet you in your room." Izuku said then decided to go back to his room and get his notebook and everything he needs for the activity. After ten minutes he is now heading to Kacchan's room when he spotted Kacchan in standing outside his own room. He seemed lost in his thoughts and he is mumbling something Izuku can't understand.