13 SOFT KACCHAN

Minutes later, Izuku came back into Katsuki's room with a sketchpad on his hands. Katsuki was curious about it. Why did Izuku came back with a sketchpad?

"What's in the sketchpad?" Katsuki can't help it but ask.

"Uhmm...you know....I like sketching...and... I had you know...uhmm.."

"Show me." Katsuki interrupted Izuku.

"Huh?"

"I said, show me." Katsuki said.

"Uh...okay." Izuku then give the sketchpad to Katsuki and Katsuki looked at the page where his face has been sketched.

"Damn, it's nice." He said in a low voice but not too low because Izuku heard it and he was happy. Kacchan likes his drawing.

"You like it?" He asked.

"Nope. I love it." Katsuki said while smiling.

'Ah, my poor heart. I'm falling in love harder. This is dangerous.' Izuku thought. He then give Katsuki a happy smile.

'Heh, cute~' Katsuki can't help it but admire the grenette in front of him.

"Kacchan~" Izuku suddenly called for him.

'Damn, that sounds cute but dangerous. My heart can't handle it.' Katsuki feels like he is in the clouds.

'Ah, what a peaceful feeling'

"Can I have this?" Katsuki managed to asked Izuku.

"The drawing?" Izuku asked.

'No, you. Can I have you?' Katsuki thought then nodded his head indicating that he is confirming Izuku's question.

"Oh, of course, I am actually planning to give it to you." He said with a smile.

"Then it's mine now." Katsuki with a big smile.

The two then spend the night together just watching movies until it's time to sleep that's why Izuku needs to go back to his dorm room.

Both had fallen asleep with a big smile on their lips.

Days have passed and now they are currently on the beach because they need a little bit of relaxation so here they are. Midnight, Aizawa and Present Mic are the one supervising them.

"Aizawa, I just notice that Bakugo is always glancing at Midoriya and he is basically sweet to him." Midnight said.

"Well, according to Uraraka, they were friends again." Aizawa said in a bored tone yet he is actually happy inside. His two problem children were getting along. He couldn't ask for more.

"But the way he looks at the green bean is not how I look at my friends." Present Mic pointed out.

"Yeah, I noticed it too. He literally got hearts on his eyes whenever the cinnamon roll shows his brightest smile." Midnight chimed in.

"Well, maybe they are more than friends or just both too oblivious to notice that they actually likes each other." Aizawa once again with a bored tone.