3 Sorry

Izuku is on his way towards the rooftop to meet Uraraka when he actually saw her already waiting for him.

"You took a lot of time. I've been waiting here for God knows how many hours already. So, what happened?" She asked Izuku in a worried tone.

"Nothing special happens," Izuku responded. 'Aside from that smile that gave me a mini heart attack. Also, he is quite nice which is very unusual for him and he is not shouting at me all the time' he thought but there is no way in hell that he would tell Uraraka about it. The brunette will definitely freak out. She worries about him all the time.

"Okay, so how did you survive?" Uraraka asked him.

"I don't know actually. My heart rate is definitely not normal in those times that we are just like 12 inches away from each other. I almost have a heart attack though," he answered and laugh awkwardly.

"Deku, I am getting so worried about you. Just..- uh...do not get your hopes up. No matter what. Do not think that he will fall in love with you. I know that this is kinda cruel on your part but it is actually for the best. Well, this is just my opinion. You know Bakugou more than I do so it depends on you if you're going to hope that your feelings might be reciprocated. If ever that...he... didn't really feel the same, feel free to approach us. Your friends. We will help you move on, no matter what." She said then smile.

Her words warm Izuku's heart that he started to cry a little. He is indeed lucky to have such amazing friends.

"Thanks Uraraka. You're right though. I will not get my hopes up. Anyways, I'll be going back to his dorm again tomorrow. See you tomorrow Ochaco. Good night," He said then smiled once again before sprinting towards the door. He knows that Uraraka will freak out.

"WHAT??!"

That was what he heard from his friend. What a night.

---Next day---

Nothing special happens in class. Just the usual. The class for the day has ended and Izuku is already on his way to Kacchan's room. 'This is it. We are gonna finish this assignment and I'm going to avoid him afterwards.' He thought to himself with a little bit of determination and not sure about how things will work out for him.

The same thing happened like yesterday. He hesitated then Kacchan open his door and yell at him for not knocking right away. They discuss the assignment and was able to finished it. Izuku is happy that he will be able to pass it tomorrow to Aizawa sensei. He is also glad that he can work on his other activities without worrying about his other assignments. (Lol. Can't relate. I procrastinate.)

He was about to leave and just say his goodbye to Kacchan when the blonde stops him from leaving and ask him to stay for a bit because he got something to say to him. Izuku is not sure what to expect. What will Kacchan say? He ask himself but just decided to sit down and just listen.

Two minutes have passed and Kacchan is still silent like he is hesitating. Izuku grew a little bit impatient. He needs to get out of here as fast as possible. The hours before is not that unnerving because he is focus on his assignments but now, the room is silent and he is just waiting for the boy to say something.

"Kacchan? What are you going to say?" Because he grew impatient, he decided to ask him.

"Just shut up and listen to me nerd. I need to muster some courage to say these things. It is not so me." Katsuki stated. He take a deep breath before speaking again. Izuku is just sitting there waiting for him to speak his mind.

"I-I'm sorry."

'Huh?' Izuku thought. Sorry? He is sorry for what? He looked at Katsuki with confused gaze. Why is Kacchan apologizing to him. He is right though. This is not so him. Katsuki is not the type of person to admit that he is wrong. So why apologize? And he stutter. Izuku noted.

"For what?" Izuku asked.

Katsuki looked at him with a surprise face. He didn't expect that Izuku will ask that question. 'He didn't know why am I apologizing?' The blonde thought. He sighed once again and decided to respond.

"Sorry for everything. Everything I've done. Since we were four until now. Since I started becoming an as*hole and hurt you physically and emotionally. I am so sorry, Deku." Katsuki finished his sentence. Hoping that it is not too late to apologize for everything.

Izuku showed him a smile. A bright smile that could rival the sun.

"I've already forgiven you a long time ago Kacchan. I do not hold any grudges. Let's not dwell in the past Kacchan. Let's cherish the present and look forward for the future," Izuku said. Although a little bit shaken by the sudden apology, he is happy. That Kacchan actually apologize.

"How can you forgive me that easily?" Katsuki ask Izuku. He can't believe that he is already forgiven.

"Because I know you. I admire everything about you and I am hoping that you will come back to me and we will be friends again," Once again Izuku offered a bright smile. Although he wants a relationship more than friends, he can still settle for just friendship as long as it is Kacchan.

"So Friends again?" Katsuki ask.

"Friends," Izuku responded. Smiling slightly.

'He is amazing' Katsuki thought. Thinking that maybe Izuku is an actual angel or something.

Their talk came to an end and Izuku say goodbye to Kacchan and headed to his room. He texted Uraraka about what happened.

Izu💚:

'Hey Ura. Kacchan kinda apologize to me for everything and we are friends once again😊'

Seconds later, Uraraka replied. It bother Izuku sometimes. Uraraka really replied so fast.

FloatMeToTheMoon🌑:

'Really? Good for you then. I'm happy for you. Just remember that what he offered you is just FRIENDSHIP, nothing more. Guard your heart Deku. Sleep now. We will talk again tomorrow. Good night😍.'

Izuku smiled upon reading his friend's message. He sighed. Uraraka didn't need to remind him. He knows that it is just FRIENDSHIP and nothing more. He might be a little disappointed but atleast he can talk to Kacchan without being yell at or more normal talk. Well, Kacchan is Kacchan so he will definitely get yelled at, still. Not that he mind though. It is the indication that the person talking to him is Kacchan.

'He is not Kacchan if he is not like that. Maybe this love will fade soon. There no way in hell that I will tell Kacchan this feelings of mine. Now that we got to revive our friendship. There is no way that I will ruin it because of this feelings. If I could, I will hide this feelings, maybe for the rest of my life.'

---3---

1149 words.

Next Chapter: His Feelings