Filler 3: Clingy

Katsuki is in his room right now and he just decided to message Deku that he wants him to accompany him in his room. He just missed Deku even though they saw each other a while ago. After he sent the message, he sat down on his bed and look at the wall, lost in his thoughts. He keeps on thinking about the things he and Izuku had done this past few weeks.

Minutes later, Izuku arrived. He knocked on Kacchan's door but he is not answering. He wonders why. He then decided to open it with the key that he got. Kacchan actually gave him a key for his room. He said that if ever that he wants to enter the room and Katsuki was not their or he is asleep.

When he opens the door, he saw Kacchan sitting on his bed while looking at the wall ahead of him. He didn't know that Izuku is already inside his room. He is just looking across his room. His expression is unreadable.

Izuku actually feels worried. 'What is wrong with Kacchan? He seems to be more out of it this past few days. He keeps on spacing out and there are times that he is out of focus. He wonders if he is getting enough sleep.'

Izuku then decided to sit beside him and Katsuki didn't even notice him at all. Izuku just sigh. 'What is wrong with him?' He thought. He then put his hand on Kacchan's shoulder and Katsuki suddenly looked at him with wide eyes. He looks like he is ready to explode the intruder but he stops when he saw that it is Izuku.

"Deku?" He asked still not himself at this moment. Izuku looked at him dumbfounded.

"Jeez Kacchan. What's wrong? Did something happen? You keep on spacing out and you're always distracted. You even left yourself defenseless a while ago. What if it is not me? Is there something I could do to help you?" Izuku suddenly fired a lot of questions that makes Katsuki laugh.

"Pfft-"

"Why are you laughing? Is my questions weird? I'm just worried about you! Meanie!" Izuku said then he glared at Katsuki while pouting which makes Katsuki laugh even more.

"You know what nerd? If you want to look intimidating, don't pout. You didn't look scary at all! You look cute actually!" Katsuki said without even realizing that he called Izuku cute.

'What was that? It is not just my imagination right? He really did call me cute right? Right?' Izuku thought to himself while blushing.

Katsuki then realize what he said and he gets flustered as well but it is not noticeable unlike Izuku's.

"Aherm, sorry about that. It's just that I have a lot going on. I was just thinking about a lot of things." Katsuki said trying to start a conversation to lighten the awkward atmosphere.

"Uh-...yeah, is that so? Then, can I help you with anything? You seem like you need some help." Izuku said while smiling. Katsuki's heart is already thumping loudly and he can already hear it. He is also almost afraid that Deku might hear it.

"Don't worry about me. It's not something I can't deal with. Just stay here." He said with a low voice.

"Okay! As long as you are fine." Izuku then suddenly hug Katsuki which startled him a bit but regardless, he hug him back. He buried his face on Izuku's soft curls and just stayed there for a minute.

"You're being clingy, nerd." Katsuki teased him which makes Izuku feel embarrassed and tried to pry himself away from Katsuki but Katsuki just tighten his grip on Izuku's waist.

"K-Kacchan?"

"Let's stay this way for a while, please." He said.

"Okay, but who's clingy now?" It was Izuku's turn to tease Katsuki this time.

"Shut up nerd. Don't be sassy with me." He grumbled which makes Izuku giggle.

"Why are you being so cute today?" Katsuki whispered but because they are so close to each other, Izuku heard it.

'So it's not just my imagination a while ago? He really did called me cute? Waahhhhh! This is too much for my heart! What is he trying to do to me? I might faint, my heart is beating so fast! We are even embracing each as if we are lovers!' Izuku thought. He is panicking in his mind.

"Kacchan, I think, I, like- like being like this with you." Izuku said. 'Dang, I almost confess!"

"Me too Zuku. Let's stay like this for a while, okay?" Katsuki said while tightening his hold to Izuku even more in which Izuku is doing the same.

"Okay Kacchan." He replied then offered a small smile although Katsuki can't see it.

---Filler 3---

776 words

Next Chapter: 16 Cook for You