18 The Confession

"You need to tell me something? Is it important?" Katsuki asked him. What could he possibly wants to say to him?

"Y-Yeah. It is very important to me. I need to tell you this because I might not have the courage to do it in the future." Izuku said with a hint of nervousness and determination in his voice.

"Okay. Come in first and let's talk about this important thing you want to say. Katsuki then drag him carefully inside his room.

He then make Izuku sit on his bed and he sit on the floor. There is a minute of silence before Katsuki sigh. It is clear that even though manage to have the courage to come to his dorm room, he is still scared of the consequences of this.

"What is it nerd? Why are you so scared about it?" he said then Izuku suddenly closed his eyes tightly and started talking.

"Because we just gotten closer weeks ago and telling you this things might jeopardize what we have right now and I don't want that. Just listen to me first Kacchan. I actually don't have a plan to do this or to say this words." He said then pause for a moment as if trying to get his wits together.

'What does he mean by that? Don't tell me-'

'No, no. that's impossible. After everything I did to him? That's impossible. It will never be possible.'

"I know I'm not the best-"

"Who told you that?" Katsuki suddenly interrupted him.

"A-ah, Kacchan, let me finish first." Izuku whines which makes Katsuki chuckle.

"Okay. Continue." Katsuki sigh. He is getting his hopes up.

"As I was saying, I am not the best and I am not good at this but I just realize that I can't hide this forever so I decided that today is the right time." He paused again. He is so nervous right now that he might faint.

"Okay, you're keep on pausing. Can you just get straight to the point?" Katsuki said which earned a nod from Izuku.

"Okay, okay. I just want to say that...Kacchan, I-I" He paused once again.

"Oh Come on Deku. Tell me al-

"Kacchan I like you!"

'Huh?' Katsuki thought.

"You...you like me?" he asked. He feels like he can't process what just happened. This is something he is hoping to hear from Izuku but he thought it was impossible. But, he just heard it, from Izuku.

"Yeah. I like you, in a romantic way." Izuku said and just looking at the floor.

Upon hearing this confirmation, Katsuki can't help but smile and he suddenly laugh a little which makes Izuku look up to see him.

"So you finally lift your head to look at me?" he asked teasingly. Izuku suddenly gets flustered and he can't utter a word.

"Deku, you really beat me into it."

"Huh?" Izuku is getting confused.

Katsuki then sigh. He looks directly at Izuku's eyes before speaking again.