FILLER 2

FEVER

Tuesday afternoon. There is no classes for some reason. It is raining so hard that the rest of the class were just staying in their own rooms. Well, except for Izuku who decided to buy some groceries and maybe some comics on his way? He didn't expected the rain to start pouring and it didn't give him any more choice but to run through it until he is in the dorms. Upon arriving, he immediately took a shower and he then fell asleep as soon as he lay on his bed.

He then woke up feeling so tired. He open his eyes but winced when a sharp pain shoots right through his head. His surrounding is spinning and he feels like vomiting. He tried to sit up but his body isn't allowing him. He feel so sore all over and he can't get up properly. He then feel so cold yet his body temperature is quite high. He is having a fever. He sigh. It's Tuesday. He is supposed to hang out with Kacchan but he can't. He then let himself go back to sleep because he doesn't have any energy in him at this moment. He managed to cover himself with a blanket before falling asleep again.

It's been three hours. Three f*cking hours but still no signs of Deku anywhere. Katsuki, although it is not noticeable, feels agitated. He is worried. The nerd is supposed to be in his room three hours ago and they should be hanging out already. But he is nowhere to be found.

Katsuki sigh then he decided to go to the nerd's dorm. He quickly arrived there without getting notice by his classmates. He knocks five times but no one answers. He is about to go downstairs when the door of Izuku's room slowly opens and he saw Izuku peaking his head out. He looks....terribly tired.

"What the f*ck nerd? What happened to you?" Katsuki asked while pushing Izuku softly out of the way so he can go inside. Once both were inside, Katsuki closed the door and look at Izuku again.

Izuku looks at him then he suddenly shivers. Katsuki then take him to his bed and he already knows that Izuku got a fever. His skin is hot and his face is flushed. He then guide Izuku to lay down on his bed.

After he lay Izuku back in his bed, he then check his temperature. He goes to the bathroom and took a small basin and fill it water and also took a towel. He then go back to Izuku then put the wet towel on his forehead then he asked Izuku to drink plenty of water. He then makes some soup for Izuku because he definitely doesn't have his appetite right now.

After feeding Izuku, he change his clothes then make him drink medicine recommended by Recovery Girl. He then let him sleep.

9:30 P.M.

Izuku's fever have gone down but he is not fully well so Katsuki needs to look out for him. He is so worried about him that he actually forgot to eat dinner right away so right now, he is eating his dinner. After his dinner, he brought his plates into the kitchen and washed them. On his way back to Izuku's dorm room, he saw Todoroki and Uraraka.

They asked him about Izuku and he says that Izuku will be fine because he is going to take care of him and he just leave the two of them.

The two then smirked.

"Deku-kun is in good hands." Uraraka said while wiping her tears, well, fake tears. But she is really relieved. Someone is there to take care of her best friend. She couldn't asked for more.

Morning came and finally, Izuku's fever is gone. Katsuki is glad that Izuku is fine now.

"Kacchan...?" Katsuki lifted his head. He didn't realize right away that he had fallen asleep beside Izuku. He is not fully lying beside him though. He was sitting down with his head on Izuku's bed. He look at the younger boy on the bed. He looks fine now. He looks tired but he looks well than before.

"How are you nerd?" He asked in a very soft voice which is very unusual for him whose personality is quite aggressive.

"I'm fine now. A little tired but I don't feel uncomfortable anymore. Thank you for taking care of me, Kacchan." Izuku replied with a smile.

"Don't get sick again, nerd." Katsuki smiled.

Izuku reciprocate the smile with a smile as well then he nodded.

---Filler 2---

770 words.

Okay, this is just a filler so it is short. See you in the next chapter.

Next Chapter: 14 Operation: Bakudeku! 2nd Plan