Chapter 9

It has been three weeks since the entrance exam and Izuku was getting nervous about whether or not he and Kyouka had passed.

He was also worried about how the state of the world has not changed since Eri dubbed Nezu her Uncle but that worry could come later.

His Mom's hasn't said anything about the exam other that they can't tell him, Eri tried her best to calm him down but had to keep biting her tongue to not give anything away. Kyouka had the most success in calming him down but she did it in a rather unorthodox way, she walked up to him and smiled warmly before smacking him upside the head.

"Listen Izuku," Kyouka spoke with authority in her voice, "There's no use in panicking on what ifs, focus on the now before you drive yourself into a hole."

That did help a little but not much, Eri did copie her mother by slapping him across the face thinking that it would help him. That was also the day that all three realized that the little girl had one hell of an arm on her, it was also the day that Nemuri decided to teach her some basic self defense.

Eventually Izuku’s letter arrived and he, Kyouka, Eri and his Moms' were in his living room waiting for him to open his letter. Taking a deep breath he opened his letter and a small disc-like object fell out, the young parents and their daughter were confused for a moment before the device came to life and showed…

"I am here! On a projection!"

"ALL MIGHT!?" Indeed, All Might himself was currently projected for all to see, his appearance was a shock to the young family watching while his Moms' just tried not to laugh at his reaction.

"I know what you're thinking," All Might said, "This is from U.A., why am I here? But here's the thing! You're looking at the newest UA faculty member!"

"So you work for UA…" Izuku muttered, still wide-eyed.

"Now then, let's get down to business!" All Might declared, "Young Midoriya, you have passed the written exam with flying colors and ranked first among all applicants. And more than that you have acquired twenty-three points by destroying villains! Sadly that is not enough to enter."

Izuku and Kyouka were downtrodden at the news as they both wanted to get into the hero course together, Eri on the other hand remembered what her new Uncle said and was waiting for it to be announced.

"But that's not all!" All Might said, causing them to pause, "Please take a look at this!" He directed their attention to a smaller screen.

"That's…" Izuku froze when he saw the girl he saved at the exam. He watched as the brunette approached Present Mic.

"Umm…" The girl got the hero's attention.

"What's up, little listener?" Present Mic asked. 

"It's…" The girl started shyly, "You know that examinee that helped me? Umm… the green haired one with the plain face?"

'Plain face?' Kyouka thought with a bit of irritation while sneaking a glance at Izuku who didn't even seem phased, 'To be fair though I do think I'm below average in terms of looks.'

"I was wondering… if you could give him my points?" The girl said, causing Kyouka and Izuku to stare in shock, "It's just… he wasted time to help me… time he could have used to get more points! So please! Give him my points!"

"She wanted to give me her points?" Izuku asked in shock.

"As I told you when we first met," All Might spoke up again. "It matters not what your power is but your actions are what matter and your actions inspired this girl. You see, there was another criterion for this exam… rescue points!"