Chapter Thirty Five

Story: Moira
Chapter Thirty Five: The Confrontation

Harry's expression turned into steel as his Master emerged from the smoking black darkness. He was as pale as before and his red slits, which served as his eyes were as dark as ever. However, when he caught sight of Harry, his slits widened.

"Now, now Master," Harry said. Four metallic walls formed around them, trapping Harry, Ginny and Voldemort in. Bellatrix, Lucius and Pettigrew were pushed to the side and Ginny's family to the other side. "The Cup," Harry shouted, discreetly signalling to the Weasleys. He heard shuffling of feet and Bellatrix's screams of horror. "is rightfully won by me as you would have wished, Master."

"Wished?" Voldemort spoke in a cold voice. "You betrayed me when I raised you, Harry Potter. How can I ever expect anything from you?"

"It was Ginny's and I's blood which brought you alive. If that were to work, it would be our sweat that would kill you, forever," Harry said, looking calmer than he felt. Voldemort laughed a mirthless laugh.

"You think I will get defeated by you little fools?" he asked in his high pitched voice.

"I don't think, Master," Harry replied. "I know. Diffindo!" His spell removed the ropes binding Ginny and she fell to the floor.

"You are on her side now, Potter?" Voldemort asked.

"I am," Harry replied truthfully.

"Avada Kedavra!" Harry was already expecting the spell and therefore jumped out of the way and Ginny got up to her feet. A sword materialized in her hands and she pointed it at him as he got up.

"Two a-against one. You are a dead s-snake Voldemort!" Ginny taunted.

Then, as he watched, she sent a well aimed jinx at Voldemort, simultaneously deflecting his sinister curses. With a swish of his wand, Harry sent a ball of fire at his master who conjured a waterfall which suspended from mid air and turned into vapours.

"What really has brought a sudden change in you, Potter?" Voldemort hissed.

"Love, Master," Harry replied as if it was the most obvious answer to that question. "And support. I never really got any support from you, now that I think of it."

"Truly, Harry! I thought I taught you better than that!" Harry knew that Voldemort was trying to side with him.

"You did. That's why I am what I am now. Thank you very much," Harry retorted back sarcastically.

"You don't understand you fool! With your power, we can rule the world together!"

"H-Harry no!" Ginny tried as Harry stopped firing curses. "N-no. You ca-can't listen to h-him!"

"Silence, you stupid girl! He can and he will! It is his choice!" Voldemort hissed threateningly as the ceasefire stopped momentarily. Harry was breathing heavily, his mind telling him to take on Voldemort's offer but his heart was telling otherwise. "Love is a waste of time, Harry and I'm sure you will realise it."

"N-no!" 

Alternate shouts of Voldemort and Ginny were piercing through his ears like fire through wild grass. 

"SHUT UP! JUST SHUT UP! Protego Diabolica!" A blue flame surrounded Harry as a dark aura enveloped him. Voldemort grinned evilly and Ginny gasped. "No one – can – harm – me." 

"Good job, Harry, good job. All we need to do now is – Incarcerous!" Voldemort boomed and a rope conjured out of thin air wrapped Ginny; her sword fell down with a 'clunk' along with her wand. "Come Harry, we shall rule the world, together, use Dark magic and stay immortal."