Author's Note

Hey guys!
It's me, Miyoko and I present to you, a new Harry Potter Fanfiction!

This story is dedicated to my most loyal supporter and bestest friend, mannatkalsi! Go give her a follow and I'm sure Harry will appreciate it!

Genre of the story: Fanfiction
Subgenre: Action/romance

Pairings in the story (Spoiler Alert): Harry/Ginny Weasley, Ronald Black/Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy/Astoria Greengrass, Neville Longbottom/Luna Lovegood and more.

[Did you notice two spoilers in the above paragraph? If you did, you're smart ;)]

Blurb:

Moira (n): a person's fate or destiny.

Trained to be Dark since childhood. . .his endeavours to stop his temptation fails without anyone to help. . .

Born to be powerful. . .his attempts to prove himself falls into deep pits of failure. . .

He needs her. . .to correct him. . .to guide him. . .to love him. . .

Destiny's game is unpredictable in his life of power. One word changed his life. Their life. The world's life - Moira.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the Harry Potter characters. They belong to JK Rowling and the Warner Bros. (If you could tell that). I only own the cover and the plot. The photos/art used in the cover are NOT mine. I have only edited them.

According to me, JK is a great author but, I do NOT support JK Rowling's controversial views and I think that all trans people are real men and women and must be respected and treated equally just as everyone. I do not wish to entertain any controversies surrounding her.

I hope you enjoy reading my work. Drop comments if you do! It really encourages me to write more.

Start Date: 27th May, 2022
End Date: 31st July, 2022

Thank you,
Miyoko x

Thank you,Miyoko x