XXI

┍━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┑
If there are two earths
두 개의 지구가 있다면
┕━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┙

"This is actually ridiculous," Minghao scoffed.

"Hao...I know this is very sudden and all, but-"

"Don't you 'Hao' me! Yes! Yes, it is all very sudden! I can't believe you kept something like this from me. Do you think I'm some sort of kid? I'm 18 now, Junhui. This isn't a joke, for god's sake! How long were you going to hide this from me?"

"Well, it's not like I had a choice!" Jun screamed back at him, tears spilling down his cheeks. "Our asshole of a father threatened to hurt you if you ever found out. I was scared, Minghao! I am young too! I'm still not freaking used to any of this! It pains me to know that we both come from different fathers. It pains me that our mom had to get married to this...asshole just because she didn't have any other choice! I get nightmares every single fucking day, and it's all her screaming, and I can't do anything about it. Sometimes it's of him and me, and mom screaming in the back. Try...try to understand, Minghao." Junhui's voice broke.

Minghao was shaking. He was about to open his mouth and probably say something back at Junhui, but they heard a shout of pain from outside, and they both looked at each other with wide eyes before rushing out.

The scene shifted, and now Minghao was driving while he was on the phone.

"Jun? Jun, answer me! Junhui!" Minghao screamed over the phone as he sped up the engine. It was late at night, and it was pouring hard.

"Hao-" Jun's voice came distorted on the phone. Loud banging and screaming could be heard behind. "Hao don't come home! Just go! Go!"

"Jun! WEN JUNHUI!"

"Please, just go," Jun whispered desperately.

"This isn't fair. This...I'm calling the police, Jun this is-"

On the dark road, bright headlights flashed, and a horn honking could be heard. Minghao shut his eyes from the sudden flash of light. The honking became louder.

"Minghao? Minghao, where are you? Come to your senses, Xu Minghao!"

"Junhui-"

There was disruption along the line again, but this time from Minghao's side. There was silence for a few seconds, then...

"M-Minghao?"

More honking, and a super loud crash.

══════ ☽ • ☾ ══════

word count: 370