XIX

┍━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┑
Right now, you and I
지금 너와 난
┕━━━•☽°•°❀°•°☾•━━━┙

*2 months later*

Jia's POV:

It was winter now, and my, how chilly it was.

Even though I was sad that the promotions for my album had ended, I was also somewhat relieved. I really had no strength to climb out of the embrace of my warm covers in this weather, and definitely not to leave for early morning schedules.

The knocking on my door was what woke me up from my slumber. It was 12 pm.

I stumbled over to my door and opened it slowly. There stood Minghao with a bag in his hand.

"Minghao?"

"Hey, sleepyhead. I brought breakfast. May I come in?" he asked, holding up the bag.

"Uh- just give me a moment!" I said as I slammed the door on his face and tried to clean up as fast as possible, and get into a decent attire. I opened the door again and let him in. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine, let's eat?" I nodded in response.

No, we are not dating. That night I had told him that I needed some time to sort out my feelings, and still process everything that had happened. He had agreed, and even after two months, I hadn't given him any sort of response. He hadn't brought up the topic either.

But deep down, I knew I still loved him. I always had. I had never stopped, not even during those years of not knowing his whereabouts, and even now.

But I was confused. I didn't know what to do, honestly. Seeing him like this...after so long...

"So what are you planning to do today? My promotions have ended too so I was wondering if we could...hang out?" Minghao spoke up as I gobbled down my pancakes.

But despite everything, we had agreed to be friends for now. Really good friends.

"Oh, um..." I began as I chewed. "I wasn't really planning to do anything since it's so cold outside. Maybe watch something? We could watch something if you want."

He nodded. "I'm cool with that."

══════ ☽ • ☾ ══════

word count: 337