𝘚𝘐𝘟

➤( CHAPTER 006 ! )"usj"

➤( CHAPTER 006 ! )
"usj"

THE CLASS WALKED OUT OF THE VEHICLE and headed towards an inside dome-shape, upon their entrance. In there they see the one and only pro hero Thirteen. "Hello! Everyone I've been waiting for you all!" She greeted. The class gasped in astonishment, seeing a pro tight in front of their eyes. "It's the space Hero, Thirteen! The chivalrous pro which rescued a ton of people from disaster across the world!" Midoriya fanboyed.

"Woo-hoo Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Uraraka exclaimed. "I can't wait to show you what's inside!" Thirteen stated and noticed for the student follow her into the building.

The class follows her inside the dome, leaving everyone in awe. "Man! It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, etcetera." Thirteen introduced the different areas. "I created this training facility to prepare you right deal with different types of disaster. I call it, The 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint' but you can call it 'USJ' for short" She added.

'Just like University Studios Japan.' The students thought.

Aizawa then walked over time the pro. "Hey, shouldn't All might be here, Already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead?" Thirteen walking over to him.

"It's something else... Apparently, he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge." The space hero answered

Aizawa sighed. "That man is the height of irresponsibility..." He muttered to himself, before turning around to the student. "Clock's ticking, we shouldn't get started."

"Excellent! Before we begin, let me just say one thing... Well, maybe two things... Possible Three-four-five-" Thirteen muttered. "We get it." The class interrupted.

Thirteen nodded before putting her hand up. "Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk, it's called Black Hole. I can use it to sue up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah, you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of killing disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya questioned. The hero nodded. "That's true. But my quirk could also easily be used to kill." She stated, making the students of class 1A look at her in confusion.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all Quirk is certainly and stringently regulated, so we often overlooked how unsafe they can be. Please don't forget that if you lose focus or make the wrong move, your piers can be deadly. Even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescuing someone."

"Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential, because of All Might's combat training. You like to experience how dangerous your quirks can really be when used against others. Carry those lessons over to this class today, you're going to learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what beginning her is all about, ensuring the safety of others." She explained.