♕ XVIII - DESTINED

XVIII: DESTINED

Jungkook picked me up from the front. I swung my legs around him as he held me up by my butt. The friction alone was enough to cause my breath to hitch...that's how starved I was for him. Our lips couldn't stay apart on the way to the bedroom. We were grabbing, tugging, roaming all over each other's bodies with needy hands. The sweet taste of wine on his tongue was addictive, leaving me intoxicated from just one drink.

Bottles of cologne, watches, and rings clattered to the floor as he hoisted me up onto the dresser, sending the mirrored tray flying. I opened my legs allowing him to press right up against me. Nothing would stop us from indulging in one another. We were swept up in our own private world, colliding over and over again like waves against the shore. We stopped ourselves only long enough to catch our breaths and meet our eyes. 

Jungkook ran his fingers along the strap of my top. "Is this what you want?"

I nodded too eagerly. "Yes." My already flushed cheeks darkened more as the words left my mouth. An action that seemed to leave him reeling. "I want you, Jungkook."

My affirmation was his green light to hold nothing back. While he pulled my top off over my head I fumbled with his belt buckle, tearing it open and throwing the annoyance to the ground. He removed his shirt next, tossing it to the side, and leaving us both partially exposed. But not enough. Not yet. He would occasionally glance up at me as I toyed with the fabric of his pants, sending my emotions into a frenzy. Gods, I was screaming inside. Already feeling so feverish and aching with need.

Once we'd properly disposed of both of our bottoms, he ran his eyes up and down my body. "You are...everything," he sighed breathily. He traced along the edges of my white lace undergarments.

His fingers skimming over my bare skin made goosebumps rise over every surface. I couldn't withhold a soft moan from escaping my throat. "Mm...Jungkook..."

"If you say my name like that, I really won't be able to resist you," he whispered into my ear, picking me up once more.

This time he threw me down against the bed, crawling over me. He buried his head in the crook of my neck, licking, kissing, biting the skin, leaving his marks. My back arched at the sensation, and I threw my head back in ecstasy, my mouth hanging open. My reaction drove him wild. I could feel his hardness pressed against my inner thigh. He continued to travel his kisses down my body. To my chest, my stomach, all the way down to the border of my panties, where he left his final mark.

"Sit up," he commanded, kneeling over me.

I obeyed his wish, joining him on my knees. His hand slid behind me, making quick work of the clasp on my bra, and allowing me to slide free from the fabric. The sudden chill of the cold air tickled my breasts, making me gasp. He leaned me back again, pulling down my panties as he went. The last bit of his clothing was removed in the process. All that remained was the two of us in our purest forms. I wanted to admire that body, but I couldn't look away from the beauty of his eyes. The way they glimmered with specks of light reflecting from the lamps in the room. He held an entire galaxy in those eyes, and they were focuses solely on me. 

Feeling a bit vulnerable, I grabbed for the comfort of the covers to hide myself. Jungkook held my hand back, stopping me. "Don't cover yourself. I want to see every inch of you while we're making love."

I couldn't muster the words to respond, so instead I reached for the back of his neck and pulled him in towards me. I tugged on his bottom lip with my teeth, sighing against his mouth. His hand slid down the curves of my body, making its way to my core. He rubbed circles around my already sensitive clit. Gripping the sheets wasn't enough to hold in my pleasure. My body was betraying any sense of timidity. One touch and I was already dripping for him.

"Please," I begged shakily. "I need you."

He placed a tender kiss on my lips and whispered, "You will have me. I love you, Y/N."

"I love you, Jungkook."

He slid himself inside me and I sucked in a breath, adjusting to the sudden feeling of his length. His pace was slow, gentle, at first...but we both wanted more. I was dragging my nails down his back, digging into his flesh, unable to contain myself. He sped up, gripping my hips roughly as he pumped in and out. Every hit deeper left me moaning louder. Whatever shyness I'd felt was miles away now. I wanted him to hear how amazing he was making me feel. The grunts and whispered words passing his lips let me know he felt the same. And it turned me on that much more.

Our magics were starting to seep out from our fingertips, tingling against our bare skin like electricity. We were no longer in control, but I wasn't afraid. Jungkook was aware of himself, carefully balancing his energy against my own so that we wouldn't overpower one another. Light and Dark. Creation and Destruction. Independently they were powerful, but together they were unstoppable. It was the same for us. A beautiful contradiction. Like we were destined for this.

With each movement my legs were beginning to shake, my toes curling in pleasure. I was very near my high. "J-Jungkook! Ah!"

Hearing the tremors in my voice he separated from me, sitting back on his knees. "Not yet. Come here. I want to see you clearly."

I crawled over to his lap, letting myself down on the tip of his cock. Our foreheads touched, our eyes locked, and our warm, ragged breaths began to mingle as we started moving with one another. He rested his hands on the sides of my waist, guiding me up and down. I bit my lip, trying to hold out, but my entire body was quivering. I wanted us to reach that sweet moment of bliss together. As one.

He leaned his head back, letting out a low, husky moan. One final thrust, staring into each other's eyes, and we were both at our climax. And it was heaven. It sent shivers down my spine, making me feel alive in ways I didn't even know were possible. We collapsed back onto the bed, sweating, panting, and giggling. Just laying there, legs tangled together, was perfection. At some point we'd have to go and clean ourselves up, but that could wait a little longer.

Once the adrenaline of our love-making began to taper off, the exhaustion hit me like a ton of bricks. "Mm, can you carry me to the shower?" I was only half joking.

Jungkook appeared to be full of energy. Considering that he'd left in the early hours of the morning, I had no idea how he was still functioning with how late it was now. "Of course, baby," he smiled, moving to the side of the bed.

"You really don't have to!" I squealed as he lifted me up. He paid no mind to my protests and kept on walking towards the bathroom with me in his arms. "Aren't you tired?!"

"I'm never too tired to take care of you," he winked. "Besides, I have the stamina of a God. I hope you're ready, Y/N."

Fuck. I hope so too.