♕ XXII - TASTE ME

XXII: TASTE ME

This time I was in control, or he was allowing me to pretend to be, anyways. I was the one crawling over him, my knees on either side of his hips, with his back pressed against the bedsheets. I was grinding my hips against him as I leaned in to kiss him. Only the thin, satin fabric of my panties and the cotton of his joggers were separating me from his bulge. Even with the barrier between us, the sensation was sending me into overdrive. It was sinful, the way I was grinding against him, getting myself off on his clothed cock.

It was becoming too much for him, too. I could see him resisting the urge to throw me off of him and take over. He was gripping my ass tight, controlling my pace. Heavy breaths were escaping his lips as his chest heaved up and down. I felt him grow harder underneath me with every movement. How could I be throbbing for him already before our skin had even touched? If I wasn't so drunk with desire, I'd probably be embarrassed by my needy actions.

I had to force myself to climb off of him. As amazing as it felt, I wanted to pleasure him first. My shaky, eager hands pulled at the waistband of his pants, sliding off the fabric until he was left in only his boxers. I slid my dress over my head slowly, enjoying the way his eyes traveled up and down my body. Jungkook reached forward to touch me, but I pushed his hand away, shaking my head. This was about him. I stood in front of the bed and pulled his t-shirt over his head, tossing it to the floor. Satisfied with our level of undress, I tugged him towards the edge of the bed.

I knelt between his knees, listening to the sound of his deep inhales, anticipating what was to come. I gently removed his boxers, the last remaining obstacle between us. His cock was already glistening with precum, but I ran my tongue up the length of his shaft to further lubricate it, earning a growl from his throat. I glanced up at him before taking his head into my mouth, travelling up and down his length, each time going deeper and deeper.

"Ugh, fuck, Y/N," He roared, gripping my hair, and pushing himself further to the back of my throat. "You're doing so good, baby girl." His words of praise came out in between his breathy moans.

It turned me on so much the heat was rising between my legs, my wetness growing. Making him feel good was making me a gushing mess. The sound of him moaning my name was delectable. It made me want to do more. To make it so unbearably pleasurable that he could no longer contain himself. I continued to look up at him as I began to work his cock with my hand, adding another level of intensity.

"You have to stop," he sighed out, though he wasn't convincing either of us. He was still commanding my pace with his hand on the back of my head, showing no signs of truly wanting to stop. "I can't hold back."

I took him in as deep as I could, encouraging him to let go. He groaned loudly, unable to resist, as he orgasmed into my mouth. I lapped up the remaining cum on his cock and licked my lips, satisfied with my work. But I could see in his eyes, my time of dominating him was over- it was his turn now. He lifted me up with ease and tossed me onto my back on the bed. I'd never seen his eyes so dark and heavy; it was both thrilling and terrifying. Whatever he was going to do to me, he wasn't going to go easy.

He tore my panties down, exposing my soaked core. "You want me this much?" he whispered, trailing kisses and tiny nibbles up my thighs. "I promise to leave you begging, Y/N."

Jungkook rubbed my clit in circles, slowly inserting one finger at a time. My body jolted at every touch. I tried to close my legs, to resist the uncontrollable pleasure shaking my core, but he had other plans. He held my legs open with his elbows and leaned in, flicking his tongue against my clit as he pumped his fingers in and out of me with increasing speed. My back arched sharply, one hand gripping the sheets and the other running through his raven locks.