35. All I want is you.

Start from the beginning

Nanon : What about Me?

Ohm : Yeahh people were looking at the screen with heart eyes whenever you popped up.

Nanon : I am not asking about others, What about Me ? In point of your view ? How was I ?

Ohm(Butterflies) : So beautiful that I felt Jealous of people who were watching at the Actor with heart eyes and I swear I felt to kidnap you take you away from this world and keep you all to myself. You know right I don't like people glaring at My stuff and how dare they watch My Man with heart eyes right infront of me. (Ohm was basically Rapping here)

Nanon : EWWW YUCKkK. You can be a rapper.

Ohm giggling silently

He held my hand , interlocking our hands looking at me with heart eyes then I remember no matter how many people have eyes for him but his eyes are always on me , smiling at me like those dimples are made for me ,I was about to pinch his cheeks then BOOM people started gathering around us , pulling, pushing, dragging eachother to take pictures with Nanon , reports started taking pictures and asking him questions about the movie and casting, I slowly let his hand go then started walking out from the crowd but he stopped me looking at the back he was holding hem of my shirt lip singing STAY to which I pointed towards the cellar region and left the place.

Coming out of the place to parking lot where I was waiting for Nanon from past 1 hour thinking a lot of stuff like this is how it's going to be with him in the future I can't date him in public, I should not cross the line infront of people, He came this far alone , he wanted to be an actor from his childhood I wish people love him a lot and I know how many Times he failed to reach at this point, this is the success all he wished for and I am not going to be a reason to ruin it , what if they find out about us ? What if they judge us? Film industry is all fun and entertainment until we look behind the multiplex screen which is a way too toxic specially when it come to famous celebrities, it has the power to make a person successful and also it can ruin the shit out of a person. All at once I am having so many insecurities, so many negative thoughts like what if they call Nanon FAGGOT like my father did to me and Nanon? I can't let that happen. What if I become a problem to his success? What if they judge Nanon? What if they.....

Nanon : OHM PAWAT I TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BE THERE WITH ME! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE MY HAND WHENEVER YOU WANT ,I TOLD YOU THAT YOU SHOULD NEVER RUNAWAY FROM ME ! WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR AGREEMENT? DID YOU FORGOT?

Ohm : I thought I should give you time with your fans , I can't just stand there beside you right?

Nanon : ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT ? WHY CAN'T YOU STAND BESIDE ME ?

Ohm : Because I am scared , I am scared that I might become a reason for them to judge you. And I don't want that. That's why I came here !

Nanon : What bullshit you are talking Ohm? You think I came in this industry just to enjoy the fam and success? You think I stepped in this field not knowing about the dark world of Film industry?

Ohm : But I don't want to be a wall in the way of your success.

Nanon : So what do you want now? What are you trying to say ?

Ohm : .............. I don't know I was just having this kinds of thinking which is eating me up. You worked very hard to get in this position and I don't...I just don't want to ruin it.

Nanon : You know what you can never get me, even if I try very hard to be obvious and honest with you but you never want to know what I want ? what I need the most? , what is most important to me ? You never want to know and you never want to ask.