35. All I want is you.

Nanon's POV

Finally the day I have been waiting for is today as my movie premiere is today. I am anxious that my hands and legs are shaking continuously....

Director: Nanon are you ready we have to be in the hall in 1 hour

Nanon : Oh , Okay Okay Phi.

Stylish : Move around, I need to fix your suit.

Nanon : Okay Kaa.

Stylish: You look stunning.

Nanon : Thanks!

Stylish: Are you nervous?

Nanon : Yeah very much.

Stylish: It's okay you can do this.

Nanon : Hmmm.

Call from Ohm

Nanon : WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? YOU SAID YOU WILL COME HERE AN HOUR AGO WHAT HAPPENED?

Ohm : I came here to your House  to pick up Mother as Chimon is out to get flowers for his best friend.

Nanon : Ohhh okay.

Ohm : Are you nervous.

Nanon : Why I will be nervous? I am very much fine.

Ohm : Now spill the truth.

Nanon : Yesssss I am nervous shaking like crazy. I am thinking will they like me ? Will they like my acting?

Ohm : Excuse me My Boyfriend is stunning talented positive and Most handsome Man I have ever seen, I fell for you the moment I saw you , audience are nothing. Every one will like you so don't get nervous. Be positive.

Nanon : Hmmmm.

Silence

Nanon : I miss you!

Ohm : yeahhh I can understand, Okay hanging up now I will be in my boyfriend's arms in 20 min.

Nanon : Can you come fast.

Ohm : Sure bye.

):)

At Movie Premium

Time 6:00 PM

Ohm's POV

Movie started, He was sitting in the VIP block which was only for celebraties with his co workers, director and producers. We are sitting in the last row below the VIP block munching on popcorn watching the movie everything was good I can hear people's feedback they are impressed as the movie was funny dramatic and romantic but I miss Nanon ,I wanted to watch movie sitting beside him doing some naughty things in the middle of the movie but yeah I can't do that now. And here people started Cheering on Actor. As they are saying Nanon is really looking pretty as girl and  handsome on screen glad that people are watching him with heart eyes wait? Heart eyes? Am I jealous? but they can't see him the way I see him lol. In my eyes Nanon looks like a flower a pretty flower which I don't want to pluck it  instead plant it , water it and grow it that's the love I have for him. Ahhh He is right infront of me on the screen ,right at the back of me in person yet still I am Missing My SUNFLOWER and thinking of him.

):(

After the movie Nanon came to meet me he asked

Nanon : How was the movie?

Ohm : Very nice. People were giving a nice feed back.

Nanon : How were the leads?

Ohm : Yeah people were impressed, they said Leads are made for each other.