33.Guy in Red suit.

After 1 year

At a party

Drake : Can't believe someone like Dr.Joong is getting Married. See how happy he is with his husband. I never expected him to be like that.

Ohm : Same here. I never imagined he is actually a soft kitty inside a giant body.

Drake : Yeah Just like you.

Ohm : Hmmm. Then when are you going to get married to Frank?

Drake : Maybe next January because he will get graduated by then , I asked him to get Married to me as soon as possible but you know he wants to be independent.

Ohm : Ohhhh that's good Actually.

Silence

Drake : So what about you then? When are you going to get married I mean in first place do you even have plans to get married?

Ohm : Uhhhhh I think I should, see my hair is turning grey.

Drake : Yeah I can see, you already have grey strands like 5.

Ohm : Shiiiiiiyyyyyyyaaaaaa when I counted last week they were only 4. Why do I am getting old this fast I am just 31 years old.

Drake : Lol and you are still single, Man get a person soon or you will end up growing old alone.

Ohm : Hehehe it's better right no hooking ups, no breakups ,no hurts ,no cries only enjoyment. Sometimes I think staying single is good like I can have so many crushes see that girl in pink dress gosh how pretty she is, that girl in yellow she has pretty eyes ,so many options you know.

Drake : Then go talk to them , hang out with them but you won't right. And also there are guys too here so many hot guys , so many cute guys but you won't even look at them because you are still living in the past and can't move on from Nanon isn't it?

Ohm : I forgot him , I moved on Drake let's not talk about it.

Girls talking while passing by : Ohhh goddd have you seen that Guy in red suit he is a rookie actor, have you seen his movie trailer? I can recognise him he is totally INSANELY handsome and also cute.

Drake : fine then , If you really want me to  believe you. Then go make that whatever guy he is , Make him fall in love with you atleast one night stand? What do you say.

Ohm : I'm not a play boy to sleep around with random People.

Drake : Then Make him fall in love with you atleast for this Night.

Ohm : I don't need to prove anyone.

Drake : You are really hard to get Ohm , Why can't you just say you still love Nanon.

Ohm : Enough Drake , I don't Fucking love Nanon.

Drake : You do.

Ohm : No I don't.

Drake : You do.

Ohm : I don't.

Drake : You do.

Ohm(banging on the table) : FINE , GUY IN THE RED SUIT. OKAY , I will do it.

Drake : If you won't or fail remember I will agree you still love Nanon and I will be the incharge of  floor 14 in the hospital. Which means you need to side off from Head incharge. Is that deal okay.

Ohm : FINE.

Ohm's POV

I don't even know why I agreed but yeah I can't handle my short temper whatever I can't even agree that I love Nanon wait that wasn't love in first place leave it and also Drake probably did this on purpose so that he can get a higher position in the hospital I can't let that happen only I know how much hard I studied and got good marks for that position never gonna give it to others.