7. Tricky

Next day

Jasmine : You said Movie?

Ohm :Sorry I had urgent surgery. How about this weekend?

Jasmine: As you wish Dr.Ohm.

):(

Ohm felt somewhat guilty for making Jasmine wait for Movie and not showing up. So he video calls Jasmine literally in the midnight....Nanon was half sleeping beside Chimon, Chimon legs on Nanon , As soon ashe looks at the screen of his phone he pushes Chimon on the ground ,Chimon whines in pain but got used to this and continues sleeping on the ground.... meanwhile Nanon gets panic attacks he takes his wig and ties a knot in a bun ,he message Ohm to wait for 10min , he went near mirror does his make up hangs his mom's clothes around his neck (literally having shorts beneath his pretty face) he calls back and smiles as soon as he saw Ohm.

Ohm : Did I disturb you sister Jasmine.

Nanon : No ,nevermind what's the matter?

Ohm : Nothing I can't sleep ,so I just called you to say sorry.

Nanon :At this hour literally 1 in the morning?

Ohm : Why can't I call you? You are my friend anyways.

Nanon : Tell me exactly one day you will say  I am like sister to you and the next day you will say I am friend?

Ohm : Yeah a sister like friend.

Nanon : But brot------ friends doesn't call late in the midnight.

Ohm : Bullshit I will call , I even call my cousin sisters...so chill and if you think I'm hitting on you , you are not at all my type.

Nanon : Hahaha let's see who is who's type and who is not.

Ohm : What?

Nanon : Nothing.

After half an hour Ohm cuts the call , Nanon falls on his bed throws his mom's clothes on the nearby chair exposing his bare chest signed heavily WHAT THE FUCK DID I THOUGHT OF CALLING OHM BROTHER? NO WAY ! He may think of me as a sister in this get up but big NO I will call him Brother never no ,no never this shit is confusing me I should introduce myself in an attractive way to make sure he gets attracted to me in all ways. Soon Nanon make it fast only 64 days left.

Next day weekend (Saturday)

They went to a rom com movie with BG and BL couple (side couple) , Ohm was very much involved in the movie but our Nanon involved in Ohm's handsome face.

After the movie.

Ohm : Sister how you will go?

Jasmine : By bus obviously Dr. Ohm.

Ohm : Stop calling me Dr.Ohm we are outside you can call me bro-

Jasmine(holds his heart) : SHUT IT.....even we are out Ohm don't call me sister every time. When we are out just call me Jasmine okay.... because I love my Name.

Ohm : Okay sis-

Jasmine : Dare to say that?

Ohm : Hehe okay Jasmine. Now get on my bike.

Nanon gets on Ohm's bike and starts the conversation while Ohm was driving.

Jasmine : Ohm can I ask you something.

Ohm :Sure, Jasmine.

Jasmine : I have a doubt you have Benz car but why you always take Bus and bike instead of Car.

Ohm : TBH , I don't like to be a cause of Air pollution I take Bus a lot of time also to help people if they are in need of a doctor...like you know there are people who get bus sickness or health issues so kinda social services you know. I prefer bike than car because it is easy to get into streets you can also say I don't like to spend a lot of money on petrol.