31.Cherryblossom

Ohm's POV

When I looked up at him he was looking like a Cherry blossom in a desert, he looked very red with messy hair ,big eyes with tears staring at me , swollen red pinkish lips , tinned red cheeks I whipped his tears he smiled at me once my heart dropped seeing those deep Dimples....Fuck how can he look so Ethereal? In order to stay sane I need him cause every second I'm falling hard for him , even if he is right infront of my eyes all I am thinking is about him god save me this guy is making me go insane.

I leaned forward to capture those lips then a question in my mind Can we kiss like this forever? as our tongues got tangled another question Can he love me and run after me like this forever? when we started exchange our saliva Can I live without him? This is what I was scared for, but fuck I don't know for now he is infront of me and let me love him very much. I started showering Kisses all of his face then he moved slowly I stopped kissing him staring into his brown eyes for a pretty min our breaths mixing up, feelings mixing up , heat mixing up, we fucking became one he moved again I closed my eyes he kissed my forehead so this is how it feels doing with the right person, at that moment I felt the meaning of the word "Bliss"

I opened my eyes kissing him roughly nibbling his lower lips he started moving I can't think straight anymore, my head spinning, my breath was totally abnormal , his soft moans the silence in the room, his tattoos reminding me how crazyly I'm being loved by him, his scent , his breath everything making me INSANELY turn on, I grabbed his ass cheeks with my hands indicating and helping him to ride me roughly, I was becoming weak then I understood why he becomes weak when I touch him , I fell on the top of him grabbed his waist flipped him on me I was resting on the bed he was riding me our room was filled with skin clapping sounds and his loud moans I was muffling mine because I want to hear only his moans , the view infront of me in so beautiful. I flipped him kissing his lips thrusting inside him very fastly

Nanon : Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohmmm my sweetheart

"Deeper"

I agreed.

"Faster"

I agreed.

"Kiss me"

I agreed.

"Call my Name"

Nanonnnnnnnnn

"Call me by the name given by you"

Healing baby.

He grabbed my neck then biting on my Adams apple with his teeth I whined in pain , I thought I surrendered to him physically and mentally. His said he will make me fall in love within 60 days but I fell for him the moment he kissed me. I am blessed to meet him to get his love.

Ohm : I'm close Nanon.

I said I grabbed his waist to thrust faster, deeper hiting on his prostrate again and again he was screaming , grabbing the sheets, punching the bed , kissing me hard.

Nanon : FILL ME UP DEEP SWEETHEART.

I shouted very loudly filling him up deep inside we both breathing heavily, Nanon was shaking, I leaned in to kiss him

Ohm : It's okay, it's Okay baby , you are fine Healing Shuuu Shuuuuu (I said while patting his head gently, pushing his hair back)

I took the tissues cleaning myself and him , I saw his thing was again turned on I looked at his face he covered his eyes with his arms , I took the lube which was thrown at the corner of the bed , squeezed large amount and started applying on his dick he removed his arms off from his eyes....