28.Boy in luv

Ohm's POV

As my Dad called me that night I went to home. The night was very silent I went to my parents room slightly peeking in to check on them as expected they are sleeping peacefully. I went to check on grand ma she was also sleeping peacefully.

I went to my room took a warm shower , threw my head on the pillow thinking about random topics hospital stuff , my patients, heads , buttercup, my parents again why did my dad called me to come home all of a sudden? Do they need to have any conversation with me like all these days they did not asked me why I am not coming home, maybe they are just missing me I need to spend my time with them often but I am their Son they can have me all my life then what's that urgent to talk to me? Is it about Marriage? Whatever let's not think any further I am not going to let them take control over my life , it's me who need to choose my life partner do they think it's like they can control the shit out of me? My dreams , my future everything was already decided by my parents they have never asked about what I want in my life , and the think they don't know I mean no one knows I wanted my life to go smoothly like without stress and tension but then My dad decide get admission in medical University. At this point still I don't know why I study very hard maybe just to make myself be perfect infront of my dad? Now look at me I never regret being a doctor but the thing is I don't want any of my patients to die. I don't know how I will die but one thing for sure I can't let people die infront of me , I can't see people crying infront me anything related to death , Death is the word that brings the shit out of me its not that I am afraid of my death but it's that I am afraid of losing people who are important to me. Every patients of mine are important to me then once on my very first surgery where I could have saved a life but I stood still can't able to do anything when I failed doing cardiac surgery, I couldn't stop the blood coming out of the patient I still remember that incident which is engraved in my heart , because of that incident I promised myself and to the god that I will never let any patients to die. Because of that I took stress I know I am a doctor but sometimes what if I wasn't? And lived a normal life without any pressure? Shit I am thinking so much these kind of thoughts I get randomly when I couldn't sleep. But now I am not going to compromise with my life partner like I am the one who will live with the person what if every human turns out to be a psycho like Sarah? Like Jamine said we need to get to know the person before we take a step before we regret that step. Not everything parents gives us turns out to be perfect and this is the proof. I will choose my own patner and then I closed my eyes.

A sudden flash of Dimples popping out of cheeks no not the baby cheeks but the soft cheeks not buttercup but a person who came into my life all of a sudden and made my every day better and better

I stood up sitting on bed... Goshhhhhhh what's wrong with my heart ? Why the hell it's fluttering like this? Then I threw myself on the bed smiling, turning here and there thinking of Nanon , How can he be so selfless? Priceless? How can someone love me this much? Now that feels good knowing someone is crazy for me , someone is thirsty for my love , someone who tries very hard to make me happy, lately I have been smiling a lot a genuine smile not a fake one and the cause is Nanon.

(Ohm blushing)

(Ohm looking at Nanon's profile picture)

(Ohm changing his caller ID from Idiot to NNN)

(Then NNN to Nanon)

(Then Nanon to Spl Friend)

(Ohm hissing : not a friend we passed that stage)

(Then spl friend to NNN faen)

This is cheesy yuck.

(NNN faen to NNN)

Flips the phone away stop acting like a teenage boy Ohm , your hair is fucking turning grey these days you are 30 for god's sake behave.

Should I call him ? Did he slept by now? Is he thinking of me like I do? Goshh this guy is making me go crazy!