13.A better person who will love you.

Next Morning

Ohm's POV

I woke up and decided to have a jog today as my gym requirements are not clean and I was not in a mood for cleaning today it's been a month since I came here to my condon. I stepped out of my condo looks like he still have not woken up yet whatever who cares....I went to the park and started doing some exercise enjoying the calm environment around me until I listened to the whistle until this person showed up.

Nanon :Hey Handsome.

Ohm : What now you are following me again?

Nanon : Actually No, I went out to get some bread I saw you here so I popped up infront of you.

Ohm : Ufff ! You saw me right , now let me have a peaceful jog....

Nanon : Am I stopping you?

I started jogging but this idiot was following me from behind

Ohm : Stop following me.

Nanon : I'm jogging Dr.Ohm see now I am ahead of you not following you but you are the one who is following me now.

As he said that I started running fast I don't know when my jogging turned into a running competition where we didn't even know why we were completing and we didn't even know who won in the end. We both were out of breath we stopped looking into eachother's faces while my hands were on my knees tired from running then he started laughing out loud to be honest he has the most beautiful Dimple smile , at that moment his smile was like a healing to me so I started laughing with him

Nanon : Why are you laughing?

Ohm : Because you are laughing.

Nanon : I was laughing because I pity your face which is looking very much done.

Ohm : And I was laughing at your life less pale face.

Nanon : That's not lifeless pale face it's pinkish pale skin.

Ohm : Whatever. Thanks for yesterday for saving my life.

Nanon : Oh my god is your mind okay ? You remember that I thought you forgot because you didn't thanked your life saver yesterday night but thanks isn't enough for me.

Ohm : Frowns ???

Nanon : Have a coffee with me then I will accept your thanks don't say no cause the coffee shop is right behind the Park.

In the coffee shop

Nanon : Hey Gia you look gorgeous in that new hair.

Gia : Oh thanks I thought to go with red hair but the hot pink matches with the theme of my coffee shop. Btw who is this young Man beside you haven't seen him before.

Nanon : He is Dr.Ohm lives here before than us he came yesterday and his Condon is opposite to mine.

Gia : That's good I opened this coffee shop a month ago please make sure to come often Dr.Ohm.

Ohm : Okay.

Gia : Order ?

Nanon : The same latte and for him hot chocolate.

Gia : Okay... please make yourself for 5 mins.

):)

Nanon : Oh my god she really look good in hot pink isn't she?

Ohm : Yeahh

Gia : Here is your order please enjoy.

OhmNanon : Thanks !

Ohm : How do you know that I like hot Chocolate.

Nanon : Obviously I would know why not because I like you I need to know everything about you isn't it.