5.Hopes🤞

Next day

As usual Nanon gets up from heavy headache he took some pills and gets ready as a nurse to meet the Director.

At the office

Director : So you came Nanon.

Nanon : Yes sir.

Director: Where are your Dimples?

Nanon smiles.

Director : That's good. So coming to the script. The girl will be the boy's first love , he saw her in the bus stop........

Nanon zoning out as soon as he heard the word first love....he starts thinking about Ohm

Director : Nanon , Nanon are you listening?

Nanon : Huh ! Yes sir.

Director : So where was I?

Nanon : First love.

Director : What is this behaviour Nanon ? I told you half of the story, I don't want people who doesn't pay attention towards their work.

Nanon : I'm sorry sir.

Director: Manager throw him out. From where do people like you come from just to waste our precious time.

Manager : Okay sir, Nanon come out.

Out side the office.

Manager: What happened Nanon? I am watching you from last five years, I saw dedication in you what happened to the dedication? I will speak with the director again show you face at the audition again after 8 months. Got it ! What happened is happened but I am giving you next chance , currently Sir is working on a BL series the shooting will be done in next 7 months. Next audition be careful. Good luck !

Nanon(in low voice) : Thankyou sir.

Nanon felt dejected he took bus sat on the window seat with a serious face not able to think anything. He took a deep breath and looked up. As soon as he looked up he saw Ohm getting into the Bus with his small eye smile. Nanon Dimples popping out.....he slapped himself

Nanon(in mind) : He looks so happy, but why I am smiling watching him ? I should not do this he is forbidden fruit which I can't have ,never Nanon Ohm's chapter ended before it started so shut the book completely.

Mark saw Nanon in the bus and started teasing Nanon.

Mark : Hey Jasmi how are you baby ? It's been long since I saw you.

Mark touches Nanon shoulder

Mark : What a story body you have Jasmi , Are you working out?

Nanon was not in the mood to fight Mark. He just ignored Mark. But Mark was crossing his limits.....

Ohm : Hey you stop harrasment in the bus. Don't you have any respect towards Women? Ladies and Gentlemen in the bus throws this disrespectful person out of the bus because he is harrassing a girl.

Nanon looked up at Ohm who was scolding Mark. As soon as Mark was thrown out of the bus he took his seat beside Nanon.

Ohm: Hey are you okay ?

Nanon : Hmmm.

Ohm pushed his hand forward: Ohm ,Ohm Pawat general medicine , Children specialist in Hope Hospital.

Nanon(clears throat) : Hello as they shake their hands.

After a long silence

Ohm : Chill sister , why are you so moody these kind of things happens but see that guy was thrown out ruthlessly, you are still sad ? Do you want me to throw punches on him ? I can you know; apart from being a doctor I am black belt.

Nanon : Emm..it's okay it's not the reason for me being sad. The main reason..... anyways leave it.

Ohm: Btw what's your name? You look pretty.

Nanon : Emmm....Jasmine.

Ohm : I like Jasmine....I mean flowers. They are so white , the fragrance they have so good , they are so preety,you know what their are 200 species of Jasmine flowers...

Again a long silence from Nanon ho is pretending to listen...

Ohm : Will you stop being moody? I'm trying to cheer you up but you are still being a sad cat Jasmine.

Nanon : Emm.. Actually I lost my job.

Ohm : Oh god that's what eating you up. Here have my visiting card it has my number too, apart from that have this card of Hope hospital too. Call me when you reach there I will arrange a meeting with the heard nurse and you will get a job in hope hospital happy? Now smile ! I need to leave my stop has arrived. See you!

Nanon was just stunned he literally thought of giving upon Ohm but he himself showed up in front of Nanon ,gave his visiting card to the short boy , Nanon looked at the visiting card , smiled to himself and thought I'm not yet giving upon you Dr. Ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee I make you squeel over me wait and watch.

Next day :

Nanon gets up early heads to Hope Hospital in his so called Jasmine get up. He went to receptionist they asked the details of Nanon soon Nanon called Ohm and said talked about the matter. Ohm came out of the lift after 10 mins looking so handsome in white appron, medical files in his hands, wearing glasses with silver frame and stethoscope around his neck Nanon was having a jaw dropping slo-mo infront of his eyes he got his scenes back after reception shouting Good morning Dr.Ohm.

Ohm was talking to Nurse about Nanon's job but our Nanon was so involved in Ohm that everything got disappeared infront of him only he can see Ohm who was so close to Nanon.

Nanon's POV

Oh god I know he is Handsome just by looking from far but he is more Handsome being this close to me. Oh god why he is this handsome , his veins on his hands now I understand why girls drool over men's veins by judging his venis and bulk personality I can say he works out , Oh god what should I do with this information can I just rip his shirt off see beneath his shirt ? What the fuck am I being pervert? No but it's not wrong to think of him that way because he is going to be my lover anyways. But yeah for now only see his face.

Ohm : Sister Jasmine follow me, you just have to be in 3rd floor everyday and look after paitents.

Nanon : Okay....wait what emm does that mean am I not going to be with you Dr.Ohm ?

Ohm : Why do you want to work with me ?

Nanon : Why not ? You are kind and Handsome, I don't think you are street so you won't scold me if I do anything wrong.

Ohm : I know I am Handsome but you judged me wrong I can be scary when I get angry you can't handle me.

Nanon : I prefer rough than Soft.

Ohm : Sorry I didn't get it-

Nanon : I mean I like rough....I like people who are strict.

Ohm : OOO Okay ! Have a good day because you will love working with our head nurse P'Jennie she is very strict. Enjoy Sister Jasmine.

Nanon : I think I fucked up.