22.The tattoo on his shoulder pt2

Ohm's POV

As soon as he said that he turned me my back got hit with cold tiles he opened his mouth slowly then pulled his tongue out and licked my neck then started nibbling , sucking and biting with his teeth I was moaning already he looked at me with most evilish smile with devilish behaviour. He turned the shower off my wet hair was hanging on my forehead I took the opportunity to seduce him I moved my hair back with my both hands flexing my abs and chest muscles.

Ohm : Like it?

Nanon : I don't know.

He took the body wash which was in the upper shelf he took coined sized in his hands rubbing it then started applying it on my body slowly with his touch my dick responded in my pants he is applied the face wash with sexiest expression there was silence we could only hear the sound of water droplets which was coming out of the tap other than that it's the sound of my own breath....

Nanon : Turn

He was having a straight face yet demanding tone at this rate I love it the way he is feeling me with his hands is sexy the way he is looking at me is sexy they way he is demanding is sexy and the silence between us is sexy at this rate I was obeying to him I turned around. He started applying the body wash at my back after sometime I could feel his hard dick poking to ass through my pants I held on to the metal rod of the tap as I was becoming weak

Ohm(whispers) : Nanon what are you doing?

Nanon : The same thing which you did last night in the cab and on the night when you had exam.

Ohm: Were not you sleeping that night?

Nanon : I was ! but your soft lips woke me up......

At first he was poking me slowly but then he moved closer out bodies were in contact he started thrusting at my back while kissing and moaning near my ears. I was feeling weak in his presence so this is how it feels being with the one you like so yeah now even I agree love doesn't have gender , age , colour ,caste , poor or rich. I am  having crazy feelings right now that I can't express it he is thrusting at the back of me but I am not at all uncomfortable with it  infact enjoying it . He is moaning louder and louder, my dick is getting harder and harder , my heart pumping blood faster and faster and I am becoming weak and weaker. I can't take this anymore my dick is responding a way to much at this rate I can surrender myself to him cause I never felt something like this with anyone in my whole 30 years of life.

Nanon(whispers) : Turn around.

I turned around he was looking at me with his lustful eyes that I want to kiss him now I leaned in we started kissing each other with our tangled tongues. I grabbed his waist in a hug while kissing and this is very nice he broke the kiss to breath, I was waiting for him to take as much as air he wants right now cause I will kiss him again after he took some air in I leaned in to kiss him again but he moved his head away and placed his hand near my pants

Nanon : Remove your pants and boxers Ohm.

He ordered again I removed my pants and boxers at a time exposing myself infront of him his eyes widened as he looked down at me that's what the reaction I wanted from him I loved the way he is looking at my dick.

Ohm : You like my Gun?

Nanon : Don't say it as a gun, ohm you turned out to be as thick as an army pistol. I love it.

Ohm : Gland you like it but you need to earn this pistol of mine. Ain't gonna give easily.

Nanon : As far as I remember from my broken memories you were the one who gave it to me and said to take care of it. That night in the club wasn't my dream right?