27.A Regret

Nanon's POV

I woke up with so much pain in my ass and the reason for this pain is this Dickhead who is sleeping like a baby. I went to washroom to have a warm bath as my body was so paining , while brushing my teeth I looked my self in the mirror and smiled at myself by watching the changes and hickeys on my skin and then I remember last night where he sucked me everywhere, he was tried like drunk but still he fucked me like that he is that crazy for me ? I need to agree this he was so fucking good I did not expect that from him but that wasn't like how I imagined........

Phone rings

Nanon : Who is this?

Jennie : It's Jasmine's Head, May I know who are you?

Nanon(in mind) : Shiiiiiiyyyyyyyaaaaaa

Nanon clears his throat

Jasmine : Sawadee Kaa P , Called me this early?

Jennie: Jasmine I need you right now , I am calling Dr.Ohm but it's coming engaged, Dr.Drake is in the village for free medical camp.

Jasmine: What happened exactly?

Jennie: Buttercup is having high fever her blood levels are low and I am scared of her condition. She is refusing to eat or drink so I need you to calm her down.

Jasmine: How is her condition now?

Jennie : For now she is unconscious, Dr.Joong gave her injection because she was being stubborn to get treated.

Jasmine: INJECTION? How many time I said she is just a kid she is suffering a lot from inside already now you people are making hard for her to live. Just give me half an hour I will take train and I will come to the hospital. And also till that time please don't bother her, I beg you P.

I quickly wore my clothes kissed ohm on his forehead and left , in the corridor I checked timings for local train it was in next 5 mins , I ran to take a taxi to reach station then got into train in time , I went home got dressed up as Jasmine then left for Hospital.

In the Hospital

I was shocked to see buttercup in that state, I went near her ear called her name like a whisper. She slowly opened her eyes then pointing fingers to come near her I went near her....!!

Buttercup: Why you took this late to come?

Jasmine : Sorry haaa I was busy.

Buttercup : That bad doctor gave me injection here on my arm it was paining and I shouted. Where were you? you should have Stopped them.

Jasmine : He is not a bad doctor Buttercup he is good doctor, you were being stubborn isn't it? That's bad behaviour isn't?

Buttercup: How do you know?

Jasmine : I know everything did you forgot I am a big magician here .

Jasmine does a Magic Trick

Buttercup :(giggles)Yeahhhhh I know you are. I'm hungry(pouting).

Jasmine: You should, why were you so stubborn last night? You should eat well Buttercup if not how will your bone marrow stay healthy ? You promised me to stay healthy isn't it?

Buttercup: I missed you and Dr.Ohm

Jasmine: I get it I totally got it. Now have lunch come on , if you have I will show you incredible things. Open your mouth.

Buttercup: Aaaaaaaaa

Jasmine (in very cute voice) : Good girl , sweet girl, Should I eat your cheeks they look like donut with your dimples, so cute Agrhhhh (acts like eating)