25.Chaos!!

Ohm's POV

I am struggling with the pain I don't what got hitted with my head I opened my eyes but everything was so blurry and I was not getting my consciousness I can feel my body is heating up all of a sudden, my breath is getting heavier someone was shaking me while calling my name I can only see long blond and black hair with some sparkling dress I couldn't understand what's happening but it's Jasmine who is shouting my name.......

Jasmine : Dr.Ohm , Ohmmm Ohmmmmm are you okay?

Ohm : Urgh My head it's paining.

Sarah : Guys take her back.

I was hearing some guys walking towards us eventho it's all blurry I can say there are 10 Men out of them 5 were dragging Jasmine....I turned towards a familiar voice and all can see is yellow colour. One guy grabbed me I don't were he made me sit with the back support of car as I can feel the rubber wheels with the help of car I was struggling to get on my feet but my world was spinning I sat again. I could hear heels sound walking towards me my chin met with something cold with metallic smell(iron rod).....I started blinking my eyes to get clear vision

Sarah : Hi dear soon to be husband.

Ohm (weak voice) : Sa.....Sarah ?

Sarah : Yes it's Sarah , not bad not bad eventho you got drugged you can hear identify my voice?

Ohm : What do you want? what are you doing? Ahhhh my head.

Sarah : Tsk tsk tsk see the blood dripping from my husband's forehead where is the cloth got it let me whip this...... don't worry Ohm I didn't hit you that hard like how you and that bastard Nanon did to me.

Ohm : Nanon ? You know him.

Sarah : NANON NANON NANON NANON? WHAT THE FUCK ? HE JUST MET YOU 53 DAYS AGO AND YOU WERE GOING TO DITCH ME SARAH PITCHAPONG FOR THAT IDIOT MIDDLE CLASS SIDE ACTOR NANON? YOU THOUGHT I DIDN'T HAD ANY IDEA ABOUT THIS? THE VERY FIRST DAY WHEN I CAME HERE TO BANGKOK I SAW YOU BOTH ON THE ROAD , HE WAS TEASING YOU FROM BEHIND AND YOU WERE BLUSHING FROM FRONT EWWW I CONTROLED MYSELF FROM PUCKING.

Ohm : So you know everything from the very first?

"Slap"

Sarah : Shuuuu don't talk Ohm your voice is pissing me off. What are you thinking of me huh? My baby you don't know how much I love you

Ohm : "Cough" hahaha I can see how you are loving me, by me being a victim of your domestic violence.

Sarah : No baby I don't choose violence at all. It's just love you are missunderstandings me I'm doing this because I love you and I don't want to loose you , you know how good you are in behaviour,in caring, in bed in everything how can I loose this precious person of mine? You are my first and you will be my last Ohm when I want something I will make that mine at any cost.

Ohm : You are actually a psycho bitch....

Jasmine : Hey Sarah ! See here your roudy guys here need some treatment I guess. Sorry I was really hard on them.

Sarah : WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING A? WHITE GO GET THAT GIRL. SHAME ON THOSE ASSHOLES GETING BEATEN UP BY A SINGLE LADY. WHITE MAKE SURE TO GET THAT GIRL.

(The continuation of this is at the end )

Nanon's POV

Sarah is really a psycho she knew everything about me and ohm ? And these 5 fat dorks holding my hands disgusting I can't see my Ohm struggling like that so Jasmine let's become an action queen. I stood on my feet while grabbing a guy's hair pushing him to the ground. I punched 2 me guys at a time they were flying in the air for some time and got hit with the Iron Pole.