6.Buttercup (✿☉。☉)

It's been already 10 days Nanon pretending to a Nurse. He observed surroundings , he got mingled up with paitents everyone used to praise Nurse Jasmine because of her personality, looks , kind , funny and bubbly nature except one Mrs.Jennie. Head nurse Jennie observes Jasmine everyday , Sister Jasmine does everything except the work given to her. So Jennie had so many doubts on Jasmine.....

Jennie : Sister Jasmine come here.

Jasmine: Oh god this bitch again on my nerves.... Coming Mrs.Jennie !

Jennie : What are you looking at give this injection to her.

Jasmine : Sorry to say this Mrs.Jennie I am not good with injections.

Jennie : That's what you said the other day that you are not used with  BP checking.

Jasmine : I said what I said don't bother me if I inject wrongly.

Patient : Nurse Jennie I am already scared... please don't give me on wrong hands.

Jennie : Okay Miss. Sister Jasmine hold her.

Jasmine goes and holds the paitent's hand.

Jennie : Not Hand you idiot , hold hip remove the cloth from her butt region so I can give injection there.

Jasmine : Wait a minute Mrs.Jennie let me call some female nurse.

Jennie : What are you a Male? Don't try to escape from work.

Jamine(in mind) : God save my purity I am literally fucked up.
Jamine : Miss tell me if you are uncomfortable I try to move your pants down a little bit.

Jasmine wears gloves looks away holds his Breath and moves patient pants down slightly.....then Head nurse gives injection to the female patient. After giving Jasmine signs heavily and leaves the room.

Jennie :Where are you going sister ; come to room no. 456 old men section.

In the emergency ward of Old aged patients....

Jennie : Sister check them.

Jasmine goes near an old man asks him to get up then Jasmine proceeds to touch the old man every where , old Man wingles with the touch other old men starts drooling over Sister Jasmine.

Jasmine : I am done.

Jennie : What on earth happened just now? What were you doing Sister ?

Jasmine : You asked me to check him and I checked him ,he doesn't have any inappropriate things like money , Phone , jewellery etc....

Old aged patients started shouting I need check up by Nurse Jasmine.

Jennie rubbes her temples : GET OUT SISTER JASMINE.

Nanon gets out and starts laughing like crazy until he saw Ohm getting tensed over a patient. He went near Ohm saw the patient from window and asked Ohm

Jasmine : Dr. Ohm why are you so tensed?

Ohm : You see that kid, she had taken her lunch but she is refusing to take her tablets. If she doesn't take it will be hard for her  surgery.

Jasmine : What's the problem ?

Ohm : Bone marrow replacement, her parents died in a car accident while protecting her, her bone marrow looks normal from outside she can walk and getup but soon the cells with stop producing blood cells and important components required for immune system because it got damaged very badly and she is too young to feel the pain inside her body , whenever I see her crying my heart aches that's why I need her to get surgery as soon as possible.