24.Sarah

Next day

Pre wedding Shopping

Ohm : I need to talk with you Sarah

Sarah : Oh Ohm wait when we are done with the shopping we will have a nice talk. Okay?

Ohm : Okay then.

Sarah : So which dress should I choose this yellow or Maroon?

Ohm : Yellow kinda looks so dull. Maroon suits you a lot Sarah.

Sarah : But I have a lot of Maroon dresses you know so let's go with yellow.

Ohm(In mind) : When she chooses yellow why did she even ask me if my opinion matters to her? If this was Nanon even If I won't choose he will end up wearing what I like but he slays every clothing style. That's how he is.

Sarah : Why are you smiling?

Ohm : No it's just that I- Nevermind leave it.

Sarah : Okay.

Ohm : Are you done now?

Sarah : No , Ohm shall we go to H&M i need to buy some casual wear and some fashion clothes.

Ohm : Okay but have not you got enough of clothes?

Sarah : No, Ohm you know for girls even if we buy whole shop we ain't getting enough to wear.

Ohm : Then I'm going bankrupt.

):)

In the near by cafe

Ohm : So can we talk now?

Sarah: Wait, let's order something.

Waiter : Mam Order please.

Sarah : What do you want?

Ohm : Hot chocolate.

Sarah : One hot chocolate one blueberry cheesecake and one Milk bobba tea.

Waiter : Okay Mam.

Sarah : You won't change your taste will you?

Ohm : Obviously No. Why do I need to change my tastes for someone else?

Sarah : Chill Ohm,I was just saying and I am not someone else I'm gonna be your wife in some days Okay!

Ohm : That's what I need to talk. I don't want this wedding to happen Sarah.

Sarah : Nice joke but it's not funny. So tell me what's the plan you have for today's Pre-wedding function? Like what are you wearing?

Ohm : I'm not joking Sarah I'm-

Waiter : Mam your order got served.

Sarah : Thanks ! The cake looks great!

Waiter : Not only looks the taste is even better! I hope you enjoy.

Sarah : Sure.

Waiter : Excuse Me.

Ohm : So I was telling I don't want this wedding to happen Sarah and I am serious about it.

Sarah : What are you talking about Ohm, do you even have an idea what you are talking about. If this is a Prank I'm telling you I will kill you.

Ohm : No, I am very much serious Sarah. Let me get straight to the poin I just don't love you. To be honest I never loved you in first place.

Sarah : Okay.

Ohm : Okay? Are you okay with this? Oh my god Sarah you don't know how much I struggled to tell you this to be honest I nearly went to death and came alive after listening to you.