"I'm good, too." His replies always sounded so soft as if he was afraid of raising his voice. I could tell he didn't want to interrupt the important conversation that was taking place at each side of us.

"So...um...Jisung..."

"Yes?" He rested his hand on his right cheek and fixed his eyes on me.

Apparently, he is a person that likes to focus on you when you are about to talk or make a conversation.

So cute...

"What do you think about them?" I asked while pointing with my head to my left side.

The scene was the next. Chan hyung and Changbin were laughing and talking at the same time about who knows what. I was not interested in paying full attention. However, it was undeniable that they both needed to meet in person at least once to confirm whatever was in their hearts. For me, it was clear that Chan hyung had feelings for this guy, and as for Changbin, I could tell he was interested in my friend. An interest that goes beyond simple friendship.

Jisung stole a glance at both guys sitting next to each other and scrutinized them for a moment, taking his time. He then turned back to me, "I think they both are hitting it off pretty well... What do you think about them?" He asked me now.

"I think exactly the same. I also think they are doing good...without us..."

He chuckled at the last part, "I knew I didn't need to be here, but my brother insisted on me to come."

"Something similar happened to me!"

We laughed about it. We had something in common, so the conversation flowed without being forced. Something that made me relax from my previous state.

"Umm... Should we give them some space?" I suggested after seeing that Jisung kept on stealing some glances at his brother. I was afraid he could forget to establish a conversation with me and soon get back to nothing like in the beginning.

Jinsu made me promise her that once I found the guy I was looking for, I would never let him go and instead would make him fall for me.

Only if she was here, could I ask her for some advice just like she asked me with the one she fell in love with?

Isn't Jinsu's turn to help me with love matters?!

WHERE THE HELL IS JINSU WHEN I NEED HER THE MOST?!! I CAN'T EVEN CALL HER TO TELL HER WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!

Jisung pondered for a moment the suggestion I offered, then nodded, "you are right. I think we definitely should give them some space..."

He said yes!

After talking a little bit about what we should do or where we should go, Jisung turned to his right to let his brother know that we would be leaving for a moment.

Jisung tapped the arm of Changbin and said, "honey...I'll go around to take a look, okay?"

Changbin turned his body to him. He seemed not to like the idea. "You are going? Why? Are you bored? Are you-"

"It's not that..." Jisung placed his hand on Changbin's right cheek, "I just want to walk..."

"Oh, okay. Then we all can go and-"

"There's no need to. I'll already have company, hyung..." Jisung turned to me and smiled, "am I right?"

I immediately replied, "yes, I'll go with him... We will take a look at the surroundings..."

Changbin smiled. He seemed more relaxed now that he knew his brother would be going with me. He turned back to his brother and said, "okay, but you need to promise me that if you ever see someone else that resembles Jin-"